whick of you has the most beautiful bass?

zesty brick

• Members

beauty is in the eye of the beholder

:thu:

I know quite a few are certain mine are made from "ugly stick" but to me they are built EXACTLY how I wanted them... and that makes them the most beautiful basses I've ever seen.

wall-001.jpg

all 3 handmade specifically for me

• Members

:thu:

I know quite a few are certain mine are made from "ugly stick" but to me they are built EXACTLY how I wanted them... and that makes them the most beautiful basses I've ever seen.

wall-001.jpg
all 3 handmade specifically for me

i dont know what i like more, the white 51, or the fretboard of the bee

• Members

Is it Onklebob who has a blue ric? That one is right up there on my list.

Then there's lug's Jag which is a beaut. mlwarriner has a very pretty bass.

Bassred might have a pretty great looking upright, but I haven't seen any closeups. It looks cool in his avatar anyway.

Oh but who has that cinnamon SG? ooooh that thing rocks! Then there's the T bird guy.... the guy with the dingwald... basschick22 has a couple of awesome basses too as well as 72ric and Thumper. Then there's Denson's collection. yeeehaw! more strings than you can shake a stick at! Devilraysfan has a nice collection.......:blah: I wont even start on BOALG's collection.....:blah:

• Members

Well, of all the basses I've seen and played, and have seen pictures of, none have the jaw dropping effect of my fretless. To my eyes it's the most stunningly beautiful bass I've ever seen, and just has to be seen in real life to be believed. I think most things need to be seen for real, pictures do not reflect what they really are. Still, everyone will have their own answer, but I'm happy I can honestly say the the most beautiful bass I've seen is sitting right next to me.:cool:

• Members
Well, of all the basses I've seen and played, and have seen pictures of, none have the jaw dropping effect of my fretless. To my eyes it's the most stunningly beautiful bass I've ever seen, and just has to be seen in real life to be believed. I think most things need to be seen for real, pictures do not reflect what they really are. Still, everyone will have their own answer, but I'm happy I can honestly say the the most beautiful bass I've seen is sitting right next to me.
:cool:

Both of your lecompte's are beautiful and caused me to check out bud's work and I'll hopefully order one later this year

• Members

Both of your lecompte's are beautiful and caused me to check out bud's work and I'll hopefully order one later this year

I was already in love with some of Bud's designs, but L-1329's basses really convinced me. Now I'm GASsing for one, too - the single-cut semi hollow grabbed me eye, but so did the GZL and ST SS styles - I don't know if it would be feasible, but I've been tinkering drawing up a modified ST SS-5 with a matching stylized f hole. But I've spent way too much on gear lately to even bother Bud by asking about it...

• Members
I was already in love with some of Bud's designs, but L-1329's basses really convinced me. Now I'm GASsing for one, too - the single-cut semi hollow grabbed me eye, but so did the GZL and ST SS styles - I don't know if it would be feasible, but I've been tinkering drawing up a modified ST SS-5 with a matching stylized f hole. But I've spent way too much on gear lately to even bother Bud by asking about it...

Yeah he has a lot of cool designs, especially like the ST SS and his take on the T-40. I got a quote to see how much I would need to save and it's fairly reasonable for being a custom bass

Archived