Count your blessings....

K7Baixo

• Members

1. I married a wonderful woman who tolerates my needs to have a hobby in which I immerse myself - even if it means buying my own birthday gift about 45-days early.

Next?

Sums me up.:thu:

2. I also have a beautiful daughter who already seems musically inclined, and keeps me young.

• Members

4. I have a job that is pretty much my "dream job," which I got straight out of college nine months ago. I'm making more money than I thought possible just out of school, with great benefits (like a company car), nice office, doing work that I love in a job that I have a lot of control over which projects I take on. And I work with great people I absolutely enjoy.

• Members

Well I'd have to say I'm still alive can still play and am married to a wife who at least tolarates my {censored} so yes I am blessed. Her first husband was a drummer so at least she's moving up but she dosen't like musicians as a rule. but after being married to a drummer I can understand that.

• Members

I like my job, have a loving family, a special lady friend, great friends, and I am not broke.

I couldn't be luckier. I wake up every day thankful for what I have. Nothing has gone according to plan, many rough times have been survived, and somehow, everything worked out.

• Members

Blessings..hmmm...

I'm happily married to a great husband that tolerates all of my bitchiness, mood swings, and laziness (as of late).

I'm also very blessed to have a hubby who's very talented, which hopefully will be passed down to our youngster.

And I'm blessed to have the coolest animals on the planet.

• Members

I made it home after a week long trip to find my house exactly as I left it. Plus I have a wife that loves me even after spending every waking hour of the last week with me.

I was wondering where you were... off at the beach on spring break no doubt! Welcome back - glad y'all are safe.

• Members

Too many good things in my life to mention...

I'm grateful for my family - mom, dad, brother, sister, couldn't have picked better...terrific wife...good kids...nice house....good gear....good friends, good neighbors, fun bands to play in....

My job sucks - but I'm waiting for clearances to be put on the Register of candidates for the US Foreign Service - my dream job, to be a consular officer for the State Department - so I can be thankful for that as well.

We've had our lumps and problems, but I try to remember how much I have to be thankful for every day.

Archived