bubblegum

• Members

Hey all. I have checked this sight out a few times but never posted. I live out in WA. (Not DC). I've been playin a few years but just now geeting real serious. I jam on an Ibanez GSR, uh what ever the one is just under the 200 (It only has three knobs instead of four). I got Crate 100w combo, and recently picked up a Carvin R1000 Redline series amp. Now I just need an old cab to destroy. I listen to everything, literally everything. Thanks for listening:blah: :blah: :blah:

• Members

Hey all. I have checked this sight out a few times but never posted. I live out in WA. (Not DC). I've been playin a few years but just now geeting real serious. I jam on an Ibanez GSR, uh what ever the one is just under the 200 (It only has three knobs instead of four). I got Crate 100w combo, and recently picked up a Carvin R1000 Redline series amp. Now I just need an old cab to destroy. I listen to everything, literally everything. Thanks for listening:blah:
:blah:
:blah:

Welcome to the fun.

And, you don't listen to everything. :)

• Members

hello

good starting rig

take a deep breath now and understand --

YOU DO NOT NEED ALL THE GEAR OTHER PEOPLE HAVE

- and have fun.

:thu:

:D This guy has his head firmly planted in his own ass. Don't listen to any of this rubbish. We're here to make you buy all kinds of {censored} you don't need/don't know you need/can't afford.

C7

• Members

I've spent less than $1000 on bass gear since I've been on here.
:thu:
You can do it. I can help.

LOL - I beat that in my first 3 days on the Bass Forum. :p

Let's see - $850, $1800, $750... Ouch! Glad I traded for my cab, at least.

Archived