So the fat chicks that I work with.......

B-Bottom

• Members

Are they discussing how much they'd like to go to the break area for a nice steaming hot cup of Rodney?
:love:

{censored} that's what all the ladies are saying here....the big ones and the well.......not so big ones. I'm a legend

• Members

I would like for you to post a picture of yourself freakin on one of these tubbers when she's bending over to pick something up. She doesn't see you, but you're making an "OH" face and have one hand in the air - rodeo style.

If you can pull this off, I will buy you a case of Miller Lite on Saturday.

• Members

I would like for you to post a picture of yourself freakin on one of these tubbers when she's bending over to pick something up. She doesn't see you, but you're making an "OH" face and have one hand in the air - rodeo style.

If you can pull this off, I will buy you a case of Miller Lite on Saturday.

I'll see what i can do......

• Moderators
well I'm not able to get a picture. But I did just shoot the one in the ass with a rubber band. Big suprise but she didn't notice

From the description you gave about how big they are, I'm not sure I'm too impressed you hit the target.:D

• Members

From the description you gave about how big they are, I'm not sure I'm too impressed you hit the target.
:D

I'm certain Stevie Wonder could've hit her. I think the rubber band actually burned up before hitting her.

• Members

t makes me wonder, how does one maintain an erection in front of a super fat woman?

Well from the stories that I hear about these guys they aren't exactly prizes. the one behind me is always on the phone yelling at her boyfriend at the moment. The woman is about 56 years old and will allow any guy who gives her the time of day to move in with her. It's quite a scene let me tell you

• Members

well I'm not able to get a picture. But I did just shoot the one in the ass with a rubber band. Big suprise but she didn't notice

Close but not quite there. I guess that's good for 1 drink tho - Bacardi Razz + 7up, right?

• Members

I have a person in my family (not Blood-inlaw) that is morbidly Obesse.

I just dont get how you can walk around like that.

if you are so fat you ass keeps your back from hitting the riser of a couch you got a problem.

I couldnt imagine having to live with someone whos ass is the size of a small foeign car let alone have to {censored} it

• Members

Please tell me that's the name of a gay bar?

Please?

If so, feel free to start a nuclear war there.

oh it's probably the most gay bar on the east coast. Bassgeek said he won't go in there because their are to many fags :p

Archived