what are you GASing for?

Fishyfan

• Members

My fretless to be working again. Soon enough. I'm sending out the pre amp tomorrow, so it should be back in a few days I hope!

A Sadowsky NYC of some sort

A Wal

Some pedals: Colorsound Tone Bender, Guyatone Ultron, Turbo Rat, Keeley modded Rat, Digitech Bass Whammy...and a few more I'm sure, but those will do it for now!

• Members

I'm planning on ordering an Akai Headrush tonite ...looooong overdue!

I think everyone knows I'm GASsing for a fretless 6er. Should be able to put a downpament on one by this time next year.

I'm also GASsing for a 2nd cab to run with my current rig.

I'm GASsing for a "groovebox" as well. Trying to decide whether or not to go cheap an' simple with a Korg Electribe, or balls to the wall with a Mac Mini running Live.

• Members

a decent P-bass.

but if things work out with prestia and his money bass, i should be able to cure that particular GAS within the week.

That didn't take long.

You ready to sell the Rickey yet?

• Members

Right now I'm so {censored}ing broke that gear purchases are the furthest thing from my mind... I'm too busy being worried about making a single roll of toilet paper stretch for a week and about the fact that I'm going to be living off of cereal and pasta with ketchup...

Can't wait till my pay comes in... Or till I figure out why my bank isn't letting me withdraw the final $80 or so on my account and making them let me do it...

So plus the one hotblack.

money

• Members

That didn't take long.

You ready to sell the Rickey yet?

nonono. prestia bought the money bass from a guy here in KC. for some reason, he (prestia) needs some assistance with shipping, and he's willing to slide a few bucks my direction for my troubles. with the $$ from him, and what's in my paypal account, i'm going to start looking around for a decent P bass.

the ric is not for sale. not now, not ever.

unless i change my mind.

which isn't going to happen.

probably...

at least not for a while...

:D:D

• Members

I hate to admit this, but while I SHOULD be gassing for some kind of P or PJ bass, the only thing that keeps calling my name is a Fender Showmaster

6 string guitar. And I usually don't even particularly like Fender guitars. I'm more the hollow or semi-hollowbody type.

But I'll get past this, hopefully without buying.

(What I really need right now is PA powered mixer)

• Members

nonono. prestia bought the money bass from a guy here in KC. for some reason, he (prestia) needs some assistance with shipping, and he's willing to slide a few bucks my direction for my troubles. with the $$ from him, and what's in my paypal account, i'm going to start looking around for a decent P bass.

I have a pseudo P bass that I'd be willing to part with for a more than reasonable price. ;)

Archived