what are you GASing for?

Fishyfan

• Members

The only GAS I have right now is for a butterscotch blonde Tele, a good tube bass head (Ampeg V4 probably) and a decent guitar tube combo (probably a Peavey Valveking). Other than that, I don't really GAS for anything, except maybe an EHX POG or HOG, but effects aren't a big priority for me.

• Members

I'm waiting on getting an EA iAMP Micro 300 head, which hopefully will be here in the next couple of weeks. I've pretty much decided that for what I'm after, building my own 1x10 enclosure might be a better option, so I'm looking at some more tools to help that along.

I'm still looking up info in regards to getting a pre that I can use mainly for my upright and EUB, but could also work with an electric if I need it. I'm waiting a little though to hear how the piezos sound through the new amp; I might not need a pre to compliment the sound.

Bass-wise, I'm pretty well set. There's nothing I'd really need right now, except some knowledge on set-up, and any tools that go with it.

• Members

additions:

BOSS DD-20

Line6 DL4

PM me if you're interested in the DL4, i got one but i havent used it in forever and its just sitting in its box.

Im gassing for some sort of amp/cab. Done with combos for now. I want some sort of 2x12 and either a Euphonic, GB or Aguilar head.

But i need some monies first ;)

Archived