need some advice

wilki29

• Members

id like to make an impression. I was actually thinking about asking her out one of these days

Don't use this as an opprotunity to make an impression. Do that on your own. If the advance is unwelcome, you will forever feel awkward around her and your replationship with your buddy will be strained. Ask her out sometime, where she can say "thanks, but no."

• Members

hahah yea I wasnt planning on it. I dont want to walk away with a fat lip and/or black eye.
:rolleyes:

C'mon man, where's your sense of adventure? :D

Seriously though, girlie stuff like candles, bath oils, maybe even a simple flower would work. If you're feeling a little adventurous and know her well, maybe a gift card to Victoria's Secret?

• Members

C'mon man, where's your sense of adventure?
:D

Seriously though, girlie stuff like candles, bath oils, maybe even a simple flower would work. If you're feeling a little adventurous and know her well, maybe a gift card to Victoria's Secret?

Im adventerous, but not that much. Girlie stuff isnt a bad idea at all. Flowers might be over the top, because thats more of a boyfriend type thing. A victoria secret gift card might be better served when you are actually with the girl. Then she can show you what she bought with it. :thu:

• Moderators

id like to make an impression. I was actually thinking about asking her out one of these days

1. A gift certificate to the mall as already suggested

2. If she likes to tan, it will be off season soon. You can buy her tanning session or 2.

3. A gift certificate to the local miniature golf course for 2. That way, she can take whoever she likes. If it happens to be you, then the door is open. If not, you got her a nice gift certificate anyway and saved face.;)

• Members

Im adventerous, but not that much. Girlie stuff isnt a bad idea at all. Flowers might be over the top, because thats more of a boyfriend type thing. A victoria secret gift card might be better served when you are actually with the girl. Then she can show you what she bought with it.
:thu:

A bouquet may be, but I don't think a single flower is a boyfriend thing. Then again when I was 19 I might have thought that.

Ahh {censored} man, stick with girlie stuff. Go to bath & bodyworks and tell a sales chick what you want to spend and they'll take care of ya. It's worked for me MANY times in the past when I didn't have a clue what to get my wife.

• Members

Ahh {censored} man, stick with girlie stuff. Go to bath & bodyworks and tell a sales chick what you want to spend and they'll take care of ya. It's worked for me MANY times in the past when I didn't have a clue what to get my wife.

yea thats probably my best bet. I think ill go ahead and do that. Im about to get off work, so maybe ill drop by the mall.

• Members

:D

3. A gift certificate to the local miniature golf course for 2. That way, she can take whoever she likes. If it happens to be you, then the door is open. If not, you got her a nice gift certificate anyway and saved face.
;)

Dude - that is such a great suggestion...!

A sure shot....

maybe she likes MG and you...it's a perfect excuse for a fun date

maybe she likes MG but not you....a great gift she'll enjoy

maybe she doesn't like MG but does like you....a perfect excuse for a fun date

maybe she doesn't like MG or you....she has a perfect "re-gift"

BRILLIANT..!!

Be sure to casually mention that you've been complimented on your putter and unique stroke....

Archived