I wish Poltergeist would leave....

Super Bass

• Members

Does anyone else think it's ironic that KINDNESS is bullying people? haha

(ONLY KIDDING...don't come after me...
:eek:
!)

:D

I met him once. In person, he is a different guy entirely. We all ordered our stuff, and when his beer came, he poked a hole in the bottom with his pointer and sucked the whole thing down. Then he ground up the bottle between his hands and sprinkled it on his food like a spice.

Kindness. Treat him with kindness, or he'll rip your aorta out.

• Members

I met him once. In person, he is a different guy entirely. We all ordered our stuff, and when his beer came, he poked a hole in the bottom with his pointer and sucked the whole thing down. Then he ground up the bottle between his hands and sprinkled it on his food like a spice.

IMG_8294.jpg

The face of pure evil...:freak:

• Moderators

I remember that day, I was hungry and that glass added some nice grit to the meal. Argh! :mad:

IMG_6290.jpg

• Members

Back to the OP, I don't want PG to leave, just to shut the f up.
;)

Yeah, I've been attempting to converse with him in my NBD thread, and it sort of ends up as blathering... He always has an opposite reaction to mine with gear. Haha. :p

He spews tons of crap about things that he's never really dealt with, and that's annoying, but I think his overopinionated heart is going in the right direction by offering yellow advice. Ha.

Archived