Lindsay Lohan has posted nudies.

der oxenrig

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I haven't went looking for the pics except for a couple of shots on safe sites. As far as the shoot, I think there was a purpose to being an exact replica of Monroe's photo shoot. Lindsay Lohan's complexion is not one of a blonde, though. She looks absolutely stellar with her natural red/brown hair.

• Members

I haven't went looking for the pics except for a couple of shots on safe sites. As far as the shoot, I think there was a purpose to being an exact replica of Monroe's photo shoot. Lindsay Lohan's complexion is not one of a blonde, though. She looks absolutely stellar with her natural red/brown hair.

Yeah, she's more attractive with red/brown hair.

• Members

Get outta here. You're not much older than her.

Yeah I just looked her up. I thought she was younger than that. At any rate, still feeling pretty strange that someone 13 years younger than I am is old enough to do nudies, but I must say, I'm feeling pretty good about my current physique.

• Members

Most guys do, at least among the opinions I've heard.

I'm still a saucer-nip kinda guy.

But there is a difference between too small and too big... And there IS a just right... Then again, I've been able to manage enjoying each kind, somehow, someway... :D

Archived