Low mileage Toyota on eBay

• Members

I used it a few times and had one of the pickups repaired (the lower pickup works but the upper pickup does not)....Frets are dull....Case lining has come unglued in a few areas. One back hinge has come off...

I wouldn't exactly say "low mileage". But. For that price I'd buy it.

• Members

Interesting. There were a lot of odd brand names coming out of Japan at that time, even though most of the instruments were being made by just a few select companies (like Ibanez). I remember coming across the guitar version of that same bass (same sharp cutaways, finish, binding, pickups, headstock shape, etc) under the name "Conrad."

• Members

I'm going to msg him to see if he will ship to the UK, i'm a Toyota Hilux aka Tacoma owner and fan, would be really nice to own it but i'm not going to pay much more than $150ish for it...

I'll see what Kindness says as well, since I would really prefer him to work on it for me if I win it.

• Moderators

I'm going to msg him to see if he will ship to the UK, i'm a Toyota Hilux aka Tacoma owner and fan, would be really nice to own it but i'm not going to pay much more than $150ish for it...

I'll see what Kindness says as well, since I would really prefer him to work on it for me if I win it.

I'm interested in it from a curiosity standpoint, but I don't have the time to work on it unless it is mine. It just may be... :poke: No I am not serious, you guys can have at it. I wonder what's wrong with the pickup?

• Members

Interesting. There were a lot of odd brand names coming out of Japan at that time, even though most of the instruments were being made by just a few select companies (like Ibanez). I remember coming across the guitar version of that same bass (same sharp cutaways, finish, binding, pickups, headstock shape, etc) under the name "Conrad."

I think Conrad was one of Arai's brands. :confused:

Archived