How's your North American geography?

Mytola

• Members

I was lucky to guess the right country on most of those. 18,575. I don't think I could even label all the states properly. There are so many that are just like, one of those little ones down there... like Utah, Georgia, Nebraska... Texas.....

• Members

level 6

IQ 110

Carribean cities got me. Mexico wasn't much better but fortunately its not that big, and a couple WAGs got me close enough.

I can see this being addictive though.

edit: tried the World: level 5, 149 826 pts, IQ 89 should do better than that

edit: europe level 6, 63426, IQ 94

damn, I told ya this would be addictive

edit Canada: {censored}, now I'm embarrassed- level 6, 141649, IQ 108, tripped up on BC, been 20 + yrs since I've been out there, even though I've got relatives there.

• CMS Author

Didn't you assholes learn anything in school?
:D
C7

Don't blame them for not learning what they were never taught. Schools don't teach {censored} like geography any more. When my daughter was in 9th grade, the kids in her class couldn't label the continents on a map of the world.

lj3iNxZ8Dww

• Members

Don't blame them for not learning what they were never taught. Schools don't teach {censored} like geography any more. When my daughter was in 9th grade, the kids in her class couldn't label the continents on a map of the world.

I suppose so. I went to state in the Geography Bee in 7th and 8th grades, and made it to the finals both years. I was eliminated the first year because I got Trinidad and Tobago backwards, and the second year because I thought that the Maya originated in the area now known as Guatemala. Oops.:D

That's not as bad as getting to the finals of the state Spelling Bee in 6th grade, and misspelling "woozy".:facepalm:

C7

• Members

Try the world version at:

http://www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq

First attempt:

Final score 421,339

Final Level: 10

Traveler IQ: 116

That's with a number of spazzes and clicking too fast on the wrong spot.

Second try:

Final score: 506,796

Final level: 11

Traveler IQ: 125

I was 6,200 pts from making lvl 12.
:mad:

Man, does it get hard up there...

372,958. I got mixed up on a couple like Togo vs. Tonga :mad:

Archived