o/t is it me or does McCain

SelenaBassGirl

• Moderators
(and no offense to McCain people...I am neutral in this voting thing..) but is it just me or does he look kinda like a chipmunk with food stuffed in his cheeks??? I know mean...but wondering if others noticed... :poke:

He has had several operations regarding melanoma (skin cancer). His left cheek sticks out very noticeably, because of the most recent melanoma surgery. You're not the only one who notices.:)

• Members

Oh now I feel bad...I didn't know this.

You may also notice that he can't raise his right arm above his head. This was due to injury's he sustained when he was shot down in Viet Nam and held as a POW for more than 5years all the while Obama was sucking his thumb and in diapers.

• Members

You may also notice that he can't raise his right arm above his head. This was due to injury's he sustained when he was shot down in Viet Nam and held as a POW for more than 5years all the while Obama was sucking his thumb and in diapers.

Bull{censored}e!

You have no evidence Obama sucked his thumb! That's just speculation! :mad:

• Members

Wearing diapers from the ages of 6 to 12?...Did he have a bladder disorder? :confused:

• Members

Yes, the correct answer is nuts. For the winter

mccain_cheek.jpg

Okay, there may be reasons, but I agree. And, to add to it, he doesn't move his mouth much when he speaks, making it look like he's got a clentched jaw, holding back that mouth full of nuts. Don't want to lose any, you know...

Archived