It's that time , Show your # 1

fretless

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You shouldn't. That's a beauty!

I dig the no-tone mod. Did it come that way?

No, it had a tone pot before but I figured it was always full on so it didn't really serve any purpose and just got in the way so I had it taken out and got a new pickguard made.

I don't really NEED a volume control to be honest, it's just either on or off. It might look a bit weird with no pots though.

• Members

No, it had a tone pot before but I figured it was always full on so it didn't really serve any purpose and just got in the way so I had it taken out and got a new pickguard made.

I don't really NEED a volume control to be honest, it's just either on or off. It might look a bit weird with no pots though.

i couldnt live withot my volume either:mad::mad::mad:

i hate having to around my room to turn it down or up, so i start with the amp up and the bass half and adjust from there whenever i want

• Members

Yeah, I never use the tone knob either. I just mess with the head for that. I use the volume knob pretty often though.

• Members
i couldnt live withot my volume either:mad:
:mad:
:mad:

i hate having to around my room to turn it down or up, so i start with the amp up and the bass half and adjust from there whenever i want

The only thing I use it for is to turn off between songs. Usually I use my tuner for that anyway so the volume is pretty pointless for me.
As long as the amp is loud that's fine by me.

• Members
Yo man, you leave blood splattered on your bass, but you're worried about it looking weird with no pots?
:D

Here's my Precision. It doesn't have any pots...

P-bass.jpg

Yeah, actually it doesn't look all that weird does it!
By the way, what pups are they?

Archived