OT: Dealing with a cyber stalker.

James Hart

• Members

yeah, that was a thought... but in the decades I've known the cat, he's had more jobs than cars... and he has a new ride every time we talk
:rolleyes:

He hates drinkers and druggies
but does auto body for a living (damn good at it actually)... he makes enemies every where he goes.

Damn.... sober crazies are the WORST. :o

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If he finds this thread, he'll know he's gotten to you.

It's always best to ignore e-assholes...he WANTS you to retaliate, because he has a chip on his shoulder and if he's really crazy he'll use that as justification to up his game to the next level.

You really should delete his e-mail address (from the original post) and not give this nutjob a reason to take his game to the next level.

Wow, you've known this guy for DECADES?

Sorry to hear that - but you gotta let this guy go; no worries, no talking about it, no responding to his e-mails.

• Members

yeah, that was a thought... but in the decades I've known the cat, he's had more jobs than cars... and he has a new ride every time we talk
:rolleyes:

He hates drinkers and druggies but does auto body for a living (damn good at it actually)... he makes enemies every where he goes.

I used to work in a truck repair/fab shop, we hired auto-body guys. I never met one that didn't drink and do drugs. I bet his co-workers love him.

Note, I am not saying all bodymen drink/drug, just the 50-100 or so that I have met.

• Members

he's actually got a criminal past with harassment and stalking... plus both his older sisters have done time for coke (the one for forging prescriptions and death threats in recent past)...

The wife has been told to dial 911 if he is even suspected to be in the neighborhood.

Hey fat Jim... playing a little fast and loose with the facts there huh big guy?

I have one sister that you know is a scum bag (and I will admit that) the other you know pretty well and know she is 100% straight up and never done "time" for anything. She has three good kids that have gone to college and all are doing well.

Now getting back to you on the other hand... you forgot to mention that you have never had a drivers license since you've been 17 because of perpetual violations or accidents and never paying off the fines you incurred from them. Then when/if you ever did get your license back you lost it again within two weeks because of the same stupid behavior. Must feel good to be a 40 year old man and not have had a driver's license for the past 20+ years. I'm sure your wife is proud too.

You've also been scamming people for money and room and board for most of your adult life until you meet your current girl firend/wife/sucker. You lived with all kinds of people over the years including your own grandmother because your parents wanted nothing to do with you and have repeatedly disowned you.

It's like the pot calling the kettle black fat boy. Does your wife know about your illegitmate child you had with that zit faced creature up in Ogdensburg when you were 19? Ever pay any child support for that kid? Oh I forgot... like your parents, she also wanted nothing to do with you and absolved you of all responsibility for the child.

Want to talk about jobs??!! You've spent most of your life unemployed going from job to job every two months. You've never workled a normal 8 to 5 job in your entire life -all you can get is these graveyard shift jobs that nobody else wants. What happened to your dog grooming career? Thought that was going to be a big money maker for you along with the hundred other schemes you have thought up in the last 25 years.

If you didn't scam your girlfreinds stupid parents into co-signing a mortgage for you, you'd probably would have been living in their house for the past 15 years.

Lets not forget the filthy shack you live in with the ten dirty cats with the crap piled up in the litter box a foot high, multiple dogs, ferrets, fish, a rat, lizards, etc. Smelled real nice the last time I was there. Sorry buddy I don't have mental disorders that make me horde dozens of animals in a 600sq ft house. I'm sure your in violation of several township zoning oridinances too.

You owe money to everbody you ever came in contact with including me and my parents who were kind enough to help you out when you needed it.

Want to talk about your girlfriend who has to drive you around everwhere because you don't have a license and does nothing but sit home and play video games all day because she doesn't want to work.

Lets talk about how you don't own a TV or a cell phone in the year 2008. Yeah, that's how normal people live.

Jim you have so much to hide it's mind boggling. All your little internet forum friends know nothing about who you really are, but we go way back don't we? I know all your sorted lttle secrets that you try to hide and keep burried.

And to come on here and just spew total outright lies about me and my family just shows your true personality.

Where's the money you promised my parents for their furniture dude?

I guess your lucky you found a sucker to take you in and doesn't kow about your past. Good for you.

Wow... big deal.. I got banned from a stupid guitar forum, that really makes me a terrible person. I'm just now discovering how you do nothing but live on the internet because that's all you have in life.

• Members

Hey fat Jim... playing a little fast and loose with the facts there huh big guy?

I have one sister that you know is a scum bag (and I will admit that) the other you know pretty well and know she is 100% straight up and never done time for anything. She has three good kids that have gone to college and all are doing well.

Now getting back to you on the other hand... you forgot to mention that you have never had a drivers license since you've been 17 because of perpetual violations or accidenst and never paying off the fines you incurred from them. Then when/if you ever did get your license back you lost it again within two weeks because of the same stupid behavior. Must feel good to be a 40 year old man and not have had a driver's license for the past 20+ years. I'm sure your wife is proud too.

You've also been scamming people for money and room and board for most of your adult life until you meet your current girl firend/wife/sucker. You lived with all kinds of people over the years including your own grandmother because your parents wanted nothing to do with you and have repeatedly disowned you.

It's like the pot calling the kettle black fat boy. Does your wife know about your illegitmate child you had with that zit faced creature up in Ogdensburg when you were 19? Ever pay any child support for that kid?

Want to talk about jobs??!! You've spent most of
your
life unemployed going from job to job every two months. You've never workled a normal 8 to 5 job in your entire life -all you can get is these graveyard shift jobs that nobody else wants. What happened to your dog grooming career? Thought that was going to be a big money maker for you along with the hundred other schemes you have thought up in the last 25 years.

If you didn't scam your girlfreinds stupid parents into co-signing a mortgage for you, you'd probably would have been living in their house for the past 15 years.

Lets not forget the filthy shack you live in with the ten dirty cats with the crap piled up in the litter box a foot high, multiple dogs, ferrets, fish, a rat, lizards, etc. Smelled real nice the last time I was there. Sorry buddy I don't have mental disorders that make me horde dozens of animals in a 600sq ft house. I'm sure your in violation of several township zoning oridinances too.

You owe money to everbody you ever came in contact with including me and my parents who were kind enough to help you out when you needed it.

Want to talk about your girlfriend who has to drive you around everwhere because you don't have a license and does nothing but sit home and play video games all day because she doesn't want to work.

Lets talk about how you don't own a TV or a cell phone in the year 2008. Yeah, that's how normal people live.

Jim you have so much to hide it's mind boggling. All your little internet forum friends know nothing about who you really are, but we go way back don't we? I know all your sorted lttle secrets that you try to hide and keep burried.

And to come on here and just spew total outright lies about me and my family just shows your true personality.

Where's the money you promised my parents for their furniture dude?

I guess your lucky you found a sucker to take you in and doesn't kow about your past. Good for you.

Wow... big deal.. I got banned from a stupid guitar forum, that really makes me a terrible person. I'm just now discovering how you do nothing but live on the internet because that's all you have in life.

• Members

met the freak somewhere around 1983-4

I've generally blown him off for 6 month to 2 years at a time... I could only take him in small doses then, now I really wish he just didn't exist.

I'm a freak Huh? Funny, I'm not a 350lb internet recluse with no drivers license, no TV, no cell phone, and a wife who doesn't work, - living in a filthy smelly house with a managerie of shelter pets.

I think I'm the one who blows you off because your arrogant know-it-all attitude is hard to take. Funny that attitude hasn't gotten you very far in life though. Maybe you're not a smart as you think you are, but you're to arrogant to realize it.

I'll give you a clue, your knees blew out because your 300+lbs. Maybe time to loose a little weight before you wind up in an electric chair?

• Members

he's actually got a criminal past with harassment and stalking... plus both his older sisters have done time for coke (the one for forging prescriptions and death threats in recent past)...

The wife has been told to dial 911 if he is even suspected to be in the neighborhood.

"Criminal past"... that's a good one coming from you the king of screwing people over. The only thing I ever got in trouble for in my life was throwing a rock through a window with a friend when I was 13. That sure is some embelishment of the facts there Jimbo.

You sure lie pretty good, but then again you've spent most of your adult life doing it, so you have perfected it. :thu:

• Members

"Criminal past"... that's a good one coming from you the king of screwing people over. The only thing I ever got in trouble for in my life was throwing a rock through a window with a friend when I was 13. That sure is some embelishment of the facts there Jimbo.

You sure lie pretty good, but then again you've spent most of your adult life doing it, so you have perfected it.
:thu:

So tell me, what's in it for you to put all this stuff out there? Why does it matter? Can't you move on? Sometimes you have to realize you made a bad choice and leave it behind. Letting this continue to rent space in your head after all these years can't be doing good things to your psyche.

• Members

So tell me, what's in it for you to put all this stuff out there? Why does it matter? Can't you move on? Sometimes you have to realize you made a bad choice and leave it behind. Letting this continue to rent space in your head after all these years can't be doing good things to your psyche.

Well, when I see the guy putting my email address out there and spewing bold faced lies about me and my family saying I have a "criminal past" and my sisters "have both been arrested for coke", it kind of gets me pissed since I know quite a bit about this guy and what he's really all about.

I don't think anyone would appreciate some internet dweeb slamming lies around about you or your family.

Archived