OT: Dealing with a cyber stalker.

James Hart

• Members

Well, when I see the guy putting my email address out there and spewing bold faced lies about me and my family, it kind of gets me pissed since I know quite a bit about this guy and what he's really all about.

I don't think anyone would appreciate some internet dweeb slamming lies around about you or your family.

But you came onto TB as a new member yesterday and started attacking him. You then created a second TB login after the first was banned in order to copy/paste your original post. This occurred before this thread was created.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

he makes enemies every where he goes.

That's a funny statement coming from you since you got a hell of a lot more enemies than I ever will. Just think of all the people you owe money to that you conveinently blew off and ran away from.

You're a funny guy. :thu:

• Members

But you came onto TB as a new member yesterday and started attacking him. You then created a second TB login after the first was banned in order to copy/paste your original post. This occurred before this thread was created.

Just trying to get my money dude. He won't answer my emails or PM's so what options do I have?

• Members

Better question: why get involved in something that doesn't concern you and you have no knowledge of? Fool!
:thu:

Why are you on a BASS FORUM posting this bull{censored}?

Take it outside asshole and get the {censored} out of our forum - you're not wanted here. :idea:

Craig lock this thread, please.

• Members

Why are you on a BASS FORUM posting this bull{censored}?

Take it outside asshole and get the {censored} out of our forum - you're not wanted here.
:idea:

Craig lock this thread, please.

Well why didn't you say that to your buddy who started this thread genius???

Your logic is real good. :thu:

Archived