in/out burger

chunky-b

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
the burgers are good, but they dont have any bacon

:idk:

That's because bacon does not belong on a hamburger. I haven't been to Cali, but the word I hear from those that have lived there is that the beauty of In & Out is that they sell burgers, fries and softdrinks...that's all. Makes more sense than what I see lately in the midwest, Arby's selling Chicken, Wendy's selling fish and McDonalds selling anything that they can sell (something edible would be a plus). Me...I'll just stick to WhiteCastles if I have a terrible urge to eat something fast food.

• Members

Also, not everyone knows that In-n-Out pays their employees a ridiculously awesome wage for a "fast food job." People in socal were getting paid like 9.50 to start out and that was a year ago.

In Cali terms, $9.50 = $3.50. I think Oregon's minimum wage is like $8.75, and it doesn't cost 3 grand/month for a studio apartment here.

• Members

In Cali terms, $9.50 = $3.50. I think Oregon's minimum wage is like $8.75, and it doesn't cost 3 grand/month for a studio apartment here.

The store I saw where employees were making that much was in Long Beach. I lived in a three bedroom beach bungalow, awesome appliances, gorgeous hard wood floors, a big back yard (for southern california), a driveway that fit 4 cars, and a garage that had a washer/dryer, and the TOTAL rent was 2100. My brother pays 400 a month for a place that isn't as nice but still decent.

I'm just saying that it is rather easy to find a place that costs significantly less than what you're saying.

• Members

Because everyone knows that minus the bacon, a cheeseburger, fries and shake become the health-conscious choice.
:lol:

Oh most definitely :)

You can get your burger protein style though, which is the burger minus the buns (it's lettuce and meat/spread). Also vegetarians can get grilled cheese sandwhiches, not that we should be encouraging their behavior though :mad:

• Members

Wow. Just wow.

And this isn't coming from a Californianite. Sonic is the only one that comes close to In/Out, and even then, it's not close.

Burger King? Really?

You make baby jesus cry.

Funkrock didn't say name one that actually tastes good, he just said one that tastes better than In-N-Out. :p

• Members

Oh most definitely
:)
You can get your burger protein style though, which is the burger minus the buns (it's lettuce and meat/spread). Also vegetarians can get grilled cheese sandwhiches, not that we should be encouraging their behavior though
:mad:

yeah 'cause it's the god damn bun that makes you fat :rolleyes:

that atkins {censored} drives me insane :mad:

• Members

Tillamook, baby!!!
:thu:

Howdy, neighbor! :wave:

Check out the following, if you haven't yet:

Helvetia Tavern 10275 NW Helvetia Rd in Hillsboro.

George's 11640 SW Pacific Hwy in Tigard.

Giant Burger SW 15840 Boones Ferry Rd in Lake Oswego.

Tillamook Creamery 37 A Ave in Lake O.

Stanich's West 5627 SW Kelly Ave in SW PDX.

Dot's Cafe 2521 SE Clinton St in SE PDX.

• Members

Howdy, neighbor!
:wave:

Check out the following, if you haven't yet:

Helvetia Tavern 10275 NW Helvetia Rd in Hillsboro.

George's 11640 SW Pacific Hwy in Tigard.

Giant Burger SW 15840 Boones Ferry Rd in Lake Oswego.

Tillamook Creamery 37 A Ave in Lake O.

Stanich's West 5627 SW Kelly Ave in SW PDX.

Dot's Cafe 2521 SE Clinton St in SE PDX.

I've heard that Giant Burger is great... and I work pretty close to there. I'll have to go there next week. Thanks for the list!

Archived