in/out burger

chunky-b

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

their fries suck though.....

What? .. What? .. I'm sorry, when you have actual potatoes present, the fries cannot suck.. They actually take a potato and put it through a press to get the french fries, then they fry them in good oil... Sorry if you'd prefer freezer-burned crap from a fryer with dirty oil.. In-N-Out has the Best fries!

Besides the obvious, I don't think there was an intended innuendo... it was maybe the drive-thru that brought about the name, I'm not sure. I can tell you that a double double animal style is the best burger there is!

• Members

Sonic, Dairy Queen, Burger King...

In Cali terms, $9.50 = $3.50. I think Oregon's minimum wage is like $8.75, and it doesn't cost 3 grand/month for a studio apartment here.

{censored} YO COUCH !!!!!!!

sonic takes 5x longer and tastes like pubic hair

Dairy Queen only serves ice cream, that other stuff came with the building

Burger King, id rather lick wilt chamberlains taint

i gotta agree with the $$ thing tho :(

• Members

What? .. What? .. I'm sorry, when you have actual potatoes present, the fries cannot suck.. They actually take a potato and put it through a press to get the french fries, then they fry them in good oil... Sorry if you'd prefer freezer-burned crap from a fryer with dirty oil.. In-N-Out has the Best fries!

Besides the obvious, I don't think there was an intended innuendo... it was maybe the drive-thru that brought about the name, I'm not sure. I can tell you that a double double animal style is the best burger there is!

They need to actually fry their fries long enough to get crispy. I don't care if they cut the potato right in front of me - their fries are always mushy.

• Members

I'm not quite sure I buy the sexual reference think people keep bringing up. If what I have heard is correct, the people who started In-n-Out burger are or were deeply religious. It was standard to ask prospective employee's if they were religious or not. To this day there is some sort of verse thingy on the bottom of their cups. All but that last thing could be bull{censored}, has any one else heard of such things?

• Members

that's misleading a bit, in that example there's no cheese or "special sauce" which you will get if you ask for a "double double" (two patties, two cheeses)

Interesting. I think that picture actually depicts a double meat protein style, not a double double protein style. Double meat is two patties with no cheese, a double double includes cheese. Either the picture or the explanation on the website are wrong.

EDIT

Just checked the in-n-out burger website, they say "protein style" means JUST replacing the bun with lettuce. The website I linked is totally misleading! Bastards. The In-n-Out burger website has the real nutritional information, and a double double protein style would only be 70 calories less and 30 carbs less.

Archived