Harvey Danger

The Aardvark

• Members

Mock me if you must but I love this song. Love the vintage white P bass too!

Oh Gebus, I was hoping someone wasn't going to do this parody. :facepalm:

You want to know what I really think of Harvey Danger? I'll tell you, but it'll be a long one. Just warning you now.

Now excuse me, I'm going to sing the Doom song now.

• Members

Actually Flagpole Sitta is one of the lesser songs on that album. I'm not denying it was a hit, but there were others that I liked better. Carlotta Valdez, Woolly Muffler and Private Helicopter.

I wanted to post Private Helicopter instead of Sad Sweetheart, but I couldn't find one on Youtube that allowed embedding. I didn't want to post one with some knucklhead lipsyncing to the song. :rolleyes:

edit

[YOUTUBE]i9t43vXPYfY[/YOUTUBE]

I did however discover Julia Nunes while searching for something that would allow embedding. :thu:

• Members

Well, it's nothing profound like that at all really. That's pure comediec gold. Just a long winded tale with a small punchline at the end is all.

Ah, too bad.

I'm sure you've covered it before, but what is it that you do or have done that gives you the sweet inside information?

• Members

Ah, too bad.

I'm sure you've covered it before, but what is it that you do or have done that gives you the sweet inside information?

In their particular case, none. But I was a touring guitar tech for 8 years, and house Lighting Director at two well established Vancouver night clubs prior to that. I only worked for major label acts. Add to that a lengthy list of pro and amateur musician clients who I did guitar repair/mod work for over the years. Just about every job I have ever had in the last 20 years has been in the music industry in some form or other. And when it wasn't, it was usually in film.

• Members

In their particular case, none. But I was a touring guitar tech for 8 years, and house Lighting Director at two well established Vancouver night clubs prior to that. I only worked for major label acts. Add to that a lengthy list of pro and amateur musician clients who I did guitar repair/mod work for over the years. Just about every job I have ever had in the last 20 years has been in the music industry in some form or other. And when it wasn't, it was usually in film.

Cool stuff.

• Members

Mock me if you must but I love this song. Love the vintage white P bass too!

no freakin way! I was just listening to Where Have All the Merry Makers gone yesterday! I love that CD and the band is great, cynical and biting, too bad they fell into the shuffle of one hit wonders of the 90's.

:thu:

Archived