Harvey Danger

The Aardvark

• Members

that's the irony, the song that was the single was probably one of the weakest songs on the record.

I will agree with that. I haven't listened to a lick of it since it was new, but IIRC I went from thinking it was ok to utterly hating it once the newness wore off and the emo-ness started shining through. He just whined far too much for me to be able to tolerate.

• Moderators

I will agree with that. I haven't listened to a lick of it since it was new, but IIRC I went from thinking it was ok to utterly hating it once the newness wore off and the emo-ness started shining through. He just whined far too much for me to be able to tolerate.

But how can anyone forget lines such as-

"Been around the world and found that only stupid people are breeding

The cretins cloning and feeding

And I don't even own a TV."

That's some great stuff there. I still get a chuckle out of that no matter how I feel about the rest of the songs on the album. :lol:

• Members

you say emo like its a bad thing ( ha! ) at least he doesn't do that whole "you broke my heart" thing to death.

Archived