Hardcore fans - turn me on to some other bands...

mlwarriner

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

:)
thank you but my ink looks YUK! it's all half done and gross.

hmmmm so r u saying you dont like my current avitar?

maybe i look for something else

thanks again tho

No, no. This one looks great. That one pic, just looks, well, damn. :love:

I know what you mean about half finished ink, I have outlines only on a half sleeve until next month.

• Members

Really? While definitely metal influenced, I've always considered SOD leaning more on the hardcore side than metal.

Still, classisc stuff. And probably better than a lot of modern day hardcore I've heard.
:thu:

honestly, everything SOD i've ever heard sounds very thrashmetal to me. but then again, you and i are quite possibly using a different frame of reference from which to apply our stereotypes...

:)

• Members

That I did, and I don't want to sully this thread with my ugly mug, or worse, half nekkid body. O_o

So here is a link instead

CAPT'N SPAULDING?!?!?!?!?!?!?

im a skeered of teh clownz dood. :cop: a little warning next time :poke:

anyway that chick is looking awesome.. be SURE to post pics of the pogress because that sleeve is going to kick all sorts of ass.

• Members

CAPT'N SPAULDING?!?!?!?!?!?!?

im a skeered of teh clownz dood.
:cop:
a little warning next time :poke:

anyway that chick is looking awesome.. be SURE to post pics of the pogress because that sleeve is going to kick all sorts of ass.

Haha. Yeah, he's peeking in there isn't he. It's autographed too, that was a fun day.

You really don't want to seek out the other pics of my back on here then if that scares you. My whole back is a collage of scenes from horror movies.

• Members

Haha. Yeah, he's peeking in there isn't he. It's autographed too, that was a fun day.

You really don't want to seek out the other pics of my back on here then if that scares you. My whole back is a collage of scenes from horror movies.

i LOVE DEVIL'S REJECTS!!!!!!! :love::love::love: you have no idea. i :love: horror flicks.

so yeah i JUST saw Devil's Rejects like maybe 2 months ago.. you see, i saw house of a thousand corpses, and i just cant get down with the skeery clown folk.. it took SO MUCH convincing by the BF to finally get me to watch devil's rejects, and i'm pissed that i didnt see it sooner. because he's only a clown in it for like a nano second. and that movie kicks all kindsa ass.

but yeah clown free horror movies. +27.3 for you.

so again..... pics of your back or. or. or. um something bad. yea! :thu:

• Members

Are we talking, fugazi, minor threat. badbrains. blackflag, hardcore like DC hardcore, or like this newnasty{censored}?
:p
THAT is hardcore to me, but people have a different idea nowadays.

Damned kids and their rocknroll...

I'm with you. I consider Suicide Machines hardcore but that goes to show you what I know, I guess

Archived