Hardcore fans - turn me on to some other bands...

mlwarriner

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cro Mags, Sheer Terror, Murphy's Law, Warzone, Youth of Today, Breakdown, Judge, Bold, Underdog, Token Entry, Leeway, Absolution, Side by Side, Burn, Shutdown, Crown of Thornz, District 9, Skarhead, Strife

(I knew Willsellout and Guttermouth would be in here early)

• Members
Look at all the ones I've posted. They were all NYHC bands from the 80's and 90's. All of them are killer. They are a little less metal than Madball but they are the epitomy of NYHC.

Also check out Side by Side.

A lot of these records are going to be difficult to find but I think most of them have been reprinted on CD's. Check Revelation records catalog, as they put out a ton of good {censored} during that time.

Dan

emusic dot com has a {censored} ton of the stuff you posted. it's just a matter of waiting for my downloads to renew every month :)

and i'll be shopping the {censored} out of ebay until my paypal runs dry as well :)

• Members

Cro Mags, Sheer Terror, Murphy's Law, Warzone, Youth of Today,
Breakdown
, Judge, Bold, Underdog, Token Entry,
Leeway
Absolution
, Side by Side, Burn, Shutdown, Crown of Thornz, District 9, Skarhead, Strife

(I knew Willsellout and Guttermouth would be in here early)

I totally forgot about those bands. {censored} I need to start listening to my records again:D

• Members

Born Against are not even in the same realm as any of the bands mentioned here. I saw them once and the singer {censored} his pants...they were a trainwreck live, but put on one hell of a show. IF you like Born Against you should check out Heroin. They were one of my favorite bands in high school. Born Against was awesome though, their 9 patriotic hymns was a masterpiece.

Dan

• Members

Born Against are not even in the same realm as any of the bands mentioned here. I saw them once and the singer {censored} his pants...they were a trainwreck live, but put on one hell of a show. IF you like Born Against you should check out Heroin. They were one of my favorite bands in high school. Born Against was awesome though, their 9 patriotic hymns was a masterpiece.

Dan

{censored}ing heroin. there's not too many guys around that know who they were :thu:

i listened to all that art rock stuff for years - heroin,u.o.a.,early jerry's kids (with the hyperactive drummer),antioch arrow,clikatat ikatowi,angel hair etc... great {censored} - i wish i had it all digitized, i'm jonesing to give it all a listen again :)

gotta love the geeky white boys with loose timing :)

[YOUTUBE]Vc8XHCA_H50[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Botch
Cave-In (older the better, new stuff is really amazing, but not hxc)
Hope Conspiracy
Converge
Too Pure To Die
Zao
Eighteen Visions (older the better)
The Banner
Modern Life is War
Refused
This Is Hell
Gallows

or my band, myspace.com/rawhydemxc, we're a little more bluesy, southern metal, but we listen to a lot of hardcore.

Hope it helps

• Members

born against
u.o.a
his hero is gone
copout-the best memphis hardcore band ever. check'em out on the myspace.

and a little different
man is the bastard- f$%#@# power violence
crossed out

I got an agnostic front tattoo when I was fifteen, don't know what I was thinking, but.... hey guttermouth you were there, god we were dumb then.

and the greatest

logoscircleseven
ha!

• Members

epic fail.

Best part is he knows that! And it's his Achille's Heel, so no matter how bad I'm losing an arguement, throw something at him like, "Yea well at least I'm not stupid enough to get a LTJ tattoo!"

him: "{censored} YOU!" Storms out of room like a five year old sent on a time out.

ahhh, good times.

• Members
i'm pretty sure the only fat person on the show is the black chick.... see i don't know any of their names, but now i sound racist!

wait what? the black chick on that show isnt fat. she's cute.
i was googling it trying to see who it is i look like.

i still dont know btw. but i do know you're racist and she's not fat.

:p

• Members
...and he doesnt fix it because????
:facepalm:

wait what? the black chick on that show isnt fat. she's cute.

i was googling it trying to see who it is i look like.

i still dont know btw. but i do know you're racist and she's not fat.

:p

1.) he doesn't fix it because pot is less expensive when purchased once a week. :facepalm: but then gets jealous when my friends, and my wife are getting multiple tattoos every year. make no mistake, i love this guy, and we've been friends for like 10 years, but he's almost 30 and still calls people "fag" and calls things he doesn't like "gay"

2.) THEN WHAT SHOW AM I THINKING OF! Wait is this the show with the guy who was in Garden State? If it is, then what black chick am I thinking of? ARGH! This is the price I pay for not paying the extra thirty bucks a month to get cable TV in my apartment.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go light a few crosses on fire, and find a nativity scene so I can kick a fake baby jesus like a football, because I am clearly on my way to pop-culture hell!

HA!

Seriously though, someone bail me out so I feel like less of an idiot, fat black chick, medical show?

• Members
1.) he doesn't fix it because pot is less expensive when purchased once a week.
:facepalm:
but then gets jealous when my friends, and my wife are getting multiple tattoos every year. make no mistake, i love this guy, and we've been friends for like 10 years, but he's almost 30 and still calls people "fag" and calls things he doesn't like "gay"

2.) THEN WHAT SHOW AM I THINKING OF! Wait is this the show with the guy who was in Garden State? If it is, then what black chick am I thinking of? ARGH! This is the price I pay for not paying the extra thirty bucks a month to get cable TV in my apartment.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go light a few crosses on fire, and find a nativity scene so I can kick a fake baby jesus like a football, because I am clearly on my way to pop-culture hell!

HA!

Seriously though, someone bail me out so I feel like less of an idiot, fat black chick, medical show?

ha ha i JUST had the whole "gay" fag" conversation with a buddy of mune LAST NIGHT. {censored}ing children. does your friend happen to live at home? or work for pizza hut? or both?

dude from garden state is dude from scrubs.

Scrubs_300x300.jpg

Garden%20State%20wallpaper.jpg

and old girl aint fat. i'm not even sure she's black, i think she's pueto rican maybe,
Scrubs_010.jpg

now what!? you racist woman hater.

Archived