Pro-life group goes bat guano crazy over free Krispy Kreme doughnuts

RIC N BACKER

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
If MCCain had been elected...

Duncan Doughnuts, Inc. (NYSE: KKD) is honoring American's sense of pride and freedom of life on Inauguration Day, by offering a free doughnut of life to every customer on this historic day, Jan. 20. By doing so, participating Duncan Dounut stores nationwide are making an oath to tasty goodies -- just another reminder of how oh-so-sweet 'free' can be."

:D

HAHA! :thu:

• Members
What? The OP was not given freedom of choice in his vocabulary choices? ? I'm going to get another donut!!!
:facepalm:

:D

Obviously his freedom of speech has be violated! ..on this privately owned forum...ATTICA ATTICA ATTICA! :mad:

• Members

Freedom of speech allows pro-life idiots the right to say that abortion is murder. Happily this same freedom of speech allows me to denounce pro-life idiots as mindless {censored}s who should spend their time helping people in need rather than tormenting people, many of whom go through an agonising decision to terminate. A friend of mine terminated her pregnancy last week as there was a high chance of her dying if she'd had it. It was hard but she made the right choice for her, her husband and her family. She said there were pro-life protestors outside the surgery and they were very intimidating.

• Members

Freedom of speech allows pro-life idiots the right to say that abortion is murder. Happily this same freedom of speech allows me to denounce pro-life idiots as mindless {censored}s who should spend their time helping people in need rather than tormenting people, many of whom go through an agonising decision to terminate. A friend of mine terminated her pregnancy last week as there was a high chance of her dying if she'd had it. It was hard but she made the right choice for her, her husband and her family. She said there were pro-life protestors outside the surgery and they were very intimidating.

While I do not think Abortion should be used as a form of birth control I do not think it is anyones business what someone decides to do when faced with an un wanted pregnancy.

not turn this into a Prolife Pro Abortion thread.

I just thought the position of these wack jobs over the word choice in a doughnut ad was a bit way out in left field

• Members

I can't wrap my head around THIS bull{censored}!!! Freedom of choice automaticaly means abortion? Who the {censored} do these idiots think they are? With their bombings,and terrorist activities they are like the American Taliban,only worse. We protect these {censored}ers rights,and go to war with the Taliban. WTF?

What is it that you are trying to say here? Who are these idiots you are referring to? Bombings? WTF?

• Members

No, no. This is the point I was making and it makes some sense. The fact that I saw it (and apparently the only one to admit it) proves that there is some validity. I think KK made a wise
choice
in changing the wording.

It is weak. They were, however able carry on with without aborting the campaign all together.

• Members

No, no. This is the point I was making and it makes some sense. The fact that I saw it (and apparently the only one to admit it) proves that there is some validity. I think KK made a wise
choice
in changing the wording.

I'm going to stand by my opinion.

It says more about the person who reads that into it than it does about the wording, or KK's intend. It also promotes more bat {censored} crazy rediculousness.

Weak.

• Members

choice
in changing the wording.

It's a pretty pathetic world we live in that the word "choice" is no longer PC.

I'm gonna go ruin another word. I'm calling it "pro decision" from now on.

Archived