ever wish you were living on a different dime?

ThudMaker

• Members

Grab a dime bag of some of the {censored} going around these days. You wouldn't finish it in one session, promise you that.
:D
C7

You guys getting my old BC bud or something? We get {censored}e out these parts.

All in all it is likely better everywhere. {censored}'s been genetically altered too much not too. :D

• Members

You guys getting my old BC bud or something? We get {censored}e out these parts.

All in all it is likely better everywhere. {censored}'s been genetically altered too much not too.

BC bud never makes it to CO. We are self-sustaining here, and our guys are doing a fantastic job.:D

C7

• Members

BC bud never makes it to CO. We are self-sustaining here, and our guys are doing a fantastic job.
C7

With your access to nature, I fully expected it. And being transplanted in, it can be whatever they want it to be.

We import our {censored} from abroad, so you want anything half decent and you seriously pay for it.

• Members

With your access to nature, I fully expected it. And being transplanted in, it can be whatever they want it to be.

We import our {censored} from abroad, so you want anything half decent and you seriously pay for it.

That surprises me. Some of these dudes are putting out a pound or more every 6 weeks out of their basements in the suburbs. I can't imagine that Toronto wouldn't have a sub-horticulture scene...:idk:

C7

• Members

That surprises me. Some of these dudes are putting out a pound or more every 6 weeks out of their basements in the suburbs. I can't imagine that Toronto wouldn't have a sub-horticulture scene...
:idk:
C7

:idk: I'm born and raised in BC, I guess I have *ahem* high standards. :D

• Members

Damn,man!!! So is a dime still just a couple joints? A dime used to be two fingers across the bottom of your standard baggie. But,then again,a quarter pound used to be $45.00!!! I mean,that is what someone told me!!!
:lol:

That's what I'm saying. You burn two joints of The Chronic, you might as well set drag your fridge into the living room, because you ain't leaving your recliner 'til dawn, son!:D

C7

• Members

Damn man,again!!! Is that the kind that you can just damned near wring the goodness out of??? Someone told me the really good rope had red hairs,and felt kinda wet? I think wet redheads are a wonderfully delightful!!!

Dude, that's about my definition of heaven. :love:

• Members

Damn,man!!! So is a dime still just a couple joints? A dime used to be two fingers across the bottom of your standard baggie. But,then again,a quarter pound used to be $45.00!!! I mean,that is what someone told me!!!

These days a dime is a unit of measurement, one gram (1.0).

• Members

I wish I was 25 years younger and still lived with my parents, so I didn't have a care in the world and all my bass gear was paid for by them and not me.
:facepalm:

I wish I was 40 or 50 years older so I would be reitired, had a nice life and lived through the best times America ever saw...( the 50's and 60's)

Archived