Tank Girl.

ToeJamFootball

• Members

But cousin, why a spoon? Why not a dagger or a..

Cuz it's dull, you twit, it'll HURT more.

/awesome movie

Last night we were watching Die Hard, and saying how Robin Hood PoT has nothing to do with Kevin Costner being a great actor, but more about Alan Rickman being one of the best villians EVER!

"...And cancel Christmas!"

• Members

Last night we were watching Die Hard, and saying how Robin Hood PoT has nothing to do with Kevin Costner being a great actor, but more about Alan Rickman being one of the best villians EVER!

HOLY {censored} THAT'S EXACTLY CORRECT!!!

I know a gal who has a serious fetish for Alan Rickman's voice. She wants to be blindfolded while Snape reads ingredient lists off baking goods, as if they're potions. :eek:

"How was it, oh yes, Yippy Kai Yay... mother... {censored}er?"

He really is one of the best actors out there.

• Members

I love
Tank Girl
... I have one of the original "theater promo" posters on the wall in my music room.

Right next to the promo for
Pulp Fiction

I'm glad someone agrees with me that its a great movie. And no surprise it would be you. :lol:

It's odd,but it's great. It also have us Naomi Watts too, so this too is a good thing.

I just rewatched it the other day actually. The soundtrack is great too.

• Members

Definitely.

Guy kills those roles w/out even trying.

Archived