How to Spot Atheists and Report Them to the FBI

Goofball Jones

• Members

http://www.landoverbaptist.org/news0503/atheists.html

Five Tips on How to Spot an Atheist

1. Usually Atheists are pale of skin. They spend a lot of times indoors, because they are afraid to come outside. They believe the preposterous lie that Christians are trying to kill them, when in fact, all that we really want to do is force a quick conversion or to kindly place them in a maximum security prison for their own protection from devout Christians who may try to kill them. Many Atheists will try to throw you off by spending time absorbing carcinogens in tanning beds, so it important to remember in hunting Atheists that many, if not most, have very dark skin, too. CAUTION: Do not confuse these artificially dark folks with genuine Negroes. Real Coloreds need to be watched carefully around anything of value, but do not need to be brought to the Lord, as they all unblinkingly accepted Jesus as their loving God during Biblically-sanctioned slavery.

2. Atheists are overweight. The stereotypes of typical Atheists are the trim, granola cruncher who jogs and plays racquetball or the vain hedonist, party-goer who worships only her full-length mirror, Recent studies have shown, however, that Atheists have become aware of these signifiers of their lack of faith. In order to blend in undetected with evangelical Christians, most Atheists now tend to be morbidly obese and will tell you, whether asked or not, that their enormous girth is the result of an undetectable thyroid condition and not the box of Little Debbie cakes they are holding.

3. Atheists have too many university diplomas! These folks are chock full of secular knowledge. They toss the Bible aside in favor of so-called, "research" and "theories." They spend their days studying and trying to gather facts and data to support their ridiculous scientific theories, such as evolution and gravity. Don't let it fool you, Christian Brothers and Sisters! All the secular knowledge in the world can't disprove that the reason we are all here today was because Eve got some bad advice from a talking snake! Atheists are too full of their silly "logic" to understand that only blind faith leads to sighted Truth. Why, the homo-lovers in England have already accepted that most scientists are naturally Atheists. Don't let it happen in America! Report your Biology professor

• Members

I added this website to my Favorites. It's a new folder called "Religious Extremist". I can't believe that because I'm not "religious" that I belong in jail. Wow. And what a nice quote by our former president. It's to bad the Catholics of the middle ages didn't wipe out Christianity. My mother is Catholic and it's a larger religion that Christianity is only a part of, to my understanding, making them heretics for only viewing part of the arguement. IMO. Not trying to start anything.

• Members

I added this website to my Favorites. It's a new folder called "Religious Extremist". I can't believe that because I'm not "religious" that I belong in jail. Wow. And what a nice quote by our former president. It's to bad the Catholics of the middle ages didn't wipe out Christianity. My mother is Catholic and it's a larger religion that Christianity is only a part of, to my understanding, making them heretics for only viewing part of the arguement. IMO. Not trying to start anything.

sat

• Members

Did you miss the part where the OP says it's a satirical website? And, am I reading this right? You think Christianity is a part of Catholicism?

• Members

Hey, I have a great idea!
:D
Let's start a real religious argument over a satirical website! It'll be awesome.
:thu:

Any excuse for a 30-page thread that retreads the same old talking points...:thu:

This forum has no sense of humor.;)

Archived