Bye Bye Somalis!

Bernie P.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He didn't exactly give the green light.Early on he gave permission to do what they had to to protect the Captains life.In other words he protected himself regardless of the final outcome.

Yup, giving them permission is definitely not giving them a green light:facepalm::lol:

• Members

He didn't exactly give the green light.Early on he gave permission to do what they had to to protect the Captains life.In other words he protected himself regardless of the final outcome.

Where did you get that logic, from Rush Limbaugh? :lol:

I think I would need to be on Vicodin to begin to understand that reasoning. :facepalm:

• Members

Um...

'Early on he gave permission to do what they had to do...'

That light not green enough for you?

A Commander in Chief can't possibly give greater latitude than that---and the guys with boots on the ground...er, fins in the water...couldn't hope for better.

Mr. Obama made the right call early on, and then wisely go out of the way and let the operators do their job.

• Members

You're right I got it a bit wrong.It was actually a WH press release stating they had permission to do what they had to.Not specifically Obama himself or anyone else by name.According to the report I read one of the Somalis leveled his gun at the Captain and that's why the Seals opened fire.

• Moderators
Its humorous to watch you spin things.

Not only do I get to laugh at the spin, but what is also humorous is seeing who the OP is and noticing that he got you and a few others to post and +1/high five/pat each other on the butt. Laughing twice is always better than laughing once.:lol::lol:

• Members

Now that we've got ships out there we should just maintain a protective presence. We can pay for it by collecting tolls from ships that want to leave the area.

That violates a whole bunch of international treaties to begin with...

And then places the toll collectors on the same legal footing as the pirates.

Archived