when are all the mods stepping down?

bassesofalessergod

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Will this be a peaceful transfer of power?

Are we taking bets?

Sounds like Jazz Ad was taken out queitly, possibly while he slept. It happened so fast I am sure few even noticed that he was gone yet.

Those Chicago types... they can be a shady lot. I'd keep an eye on Jerkness were I you, he may be more connected than we know.

• Moderators
Sounds like Jazz Ad was taken out queitly, possibly while he slept. It happened so fast I am sure few even noticed that he was gone yet.

Those Chicago types... they can be a shady lot. I'd keep an eye on Jerkness were I you, he may be more connected than we know.

I consider Kindness/Jerkness to be somewhat like Norman Osborn/Green Goblin. Nice guy, but you never know when he'll turn into super-villain and start an evil HCBF bannination party. :lol:

• CMS Author

Craig...wow. Dude that is harsh. I think I lost a little attraction to all bewbs just because of that photo:mad:

To the contrary, you should appreciate nice boobage all the more.

We can't know good unless we've experienced bad. At that was about as bad as it gets.

• Members

To the contrary, you should appreciate nice boobage all the more.

We can't know good unless we've experienced bad. At that was about as bad as it gets.

No {censored}. O_o

It must be rough to wake up every morning and see that looking back at you in the mirror.

Archived