60K with love (seriously)

bassesofalessergod

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So i've been trying to think of a memorable way to commemorate this HCBF milestone, but i really can't come up with anything except a true deep love for this place and the many friends i have made here.

SO i'm not going to call anyone out for being dicks, or post cock pics for everyone, or even troll about jesus/5 string basses.

I am just going to say I have been here a long, long time (internet-ally speaking), and i have grown to think of this place as somewhere i truly enjoy spending time at. I honestly feel many of you are good friends and can't thank you all enough for being here all these years.

No matter what else is going on in my life, if i'm pissed off or blue or even feeling good, i can come here and talk some {censored} to some buddies and just hang out. It is a huge help being so far away from "home" to know that wherever I am i can always pop into HCBF and talk to friends (and there is no qualifier to that statement)

Some people might think it's lame or not understand it, but i know a lot of you feel the same way and i just really want to say thanks.

I love this place and it wouldn't be the same without each and everyone of you......

awwwwww

you are such an emotional puss

Congrats

Im going to assume 30k of these are in OJ, especially when Hottness was at his peak

• Members
awwwwww

you are such an emotional puss

Congrats

Im going to assume 30k of these are in OJ, especially when Hottness was at his peak

nah. maybe 12K.

A lot of you guys weren't here back in my speed addiction days. That's when the numbers went through the roof.

On another note, why hasn't kashue posted in my thread. :(

he really doesn't like me.:cry:

• Members
nah. maybe 12K.

A lot of you guys weren't here back in my speed addiction days. That's when the numbers went through the roof.

On another note, why hasn't kashue posted in my thread.
:(

he really doesn't like me.
:cry:

You haven't posted any incorrectness yet to draw him in! DUH! :rolleyes:

Archived