Farting On Stage?

burdizzos

• Members

Farts are only funny when you can hear them. Without the sound, it's just nasty.

I play bars which means the biggest "stage" I routinely see is 10x20.

That is a small stage...

You want to get back at him take some milk thisle a day beofre you next practice...trust me on this

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If someone in my band made an issue out of farting on stage I'd promptly instruct him to remove the broomstick firmly lodged in his anus.

Pretty much - how do you not fart when you have to??? Stop playing, and excuse yourself??? - hahaha!!! Granted, I don't go out of my way to rank out my bandmates - but if you gig enough, {censored} does happen...

- georgestrings

• Members

Pretty much - how do you not fart when you have to??? Stop playing, and excuse yourself??? - hahaha!!! Granted, I don't go out of my way to rank out my bandmates - but if you gig enough, {censored} does happen...

- georgestrings

{censored} does happen

:lol:

• Members

So is it acceptable otherwise to front in front of people? I always yell at my DH when he does, bc to me, it's rude. But then he goes on some rampage on how it's unhealtly to hold it on. I guess if you gotta fart, you gotta fart.

• Members

So is it acceptable otherwise to front in front of people? I always yell at my DH when he does, bc to me, it's rude. But then he goes on some rampage on how it's unhealtly to hold it on. I guess if you gotta fart, you gotta fart.

I thought wimminz didnt fart? Im confused :confused:

;)

• Members

everyone farts. everyone. it's biology/anatomy.

I don't find them funny, I find them gross (the idea of breathing particulate {censored} from someone's ass), but I'm old enough to understand that bodies function, and have to encourage band members to either do the aforementioned "Sit Down" and blow it out their asses, or make sure their morning diet is relatively benign on gig day.

But srsly, get some noseplugs and play on.

• Members

Right. Somehow, most people manage not to fart in church or at job interviews without exploding.

There's a difference between letting one slip and purposely squeezing one out because you think it's funny.

• Members

Right. Somehow, most people manage not to fart in church or at job interviews without exploding.

There's a difference between letting one slip and purposely squeezing one out because you think it's funny.

Yeah, but there's quite a bit of physical difference between sitting/standing at an interview or church - and rocking out a stage... While I agree that purposely trying to gross out your bandmates and those up front is being juvenile, I also understand that *sometimes* these things can't be avoided - given the nature of live performance...

- georgestrings

• Members

The day that this is NOT funny, they can stick my dead body in the cold cold ground.

In some cases I will make a mid-afternoon run to Burger King for a large order of onion rings, just for fuel.

+1

Exception: if there's a lady on stage with us.

Archived