NAD: New Avatar Day

mlwarriner

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators
Cowardly actions...most of those comments didn't come close to violating TOS.

Most weren't criticizing his moderating, but his personal and explicit comments as a forum member.
:facepalm:

So has someone/burdi actually contacted O'Keefe or Anderton? That moderating needs to be brought to their attention. The spare mods who arrived late didn't even come close to assessing the situation properly or responding in a just manner.

• Members

True. Burdi and ZX are both very knowledgeable and intelligent folks, but they should have cooled it and before things got completely out of hand, should have reported Rimmer for being so militant, and JustCrash.... Craigv could have been the voice of reason, but I doubt it would have mattered anyhow.

We should be thankful for the mods we have. seriously.

• Members

True. Burdi and ZX are both very knowledgeable and intelligent folks, but they should have cooled it and before things got completely out of hand, should have reported Rimmer for being so militant, and JustCrash.... Craigv could have been the voice of reason, but I doubt it would have mattered anyhow.

We should be thankful for the mods we have
. seriously.

After reading that thread? No {censored}. I'm stunned that a jackass like that is allowed to continue on modding, let alone getting encouraged, supported and backed up by others.

I like the cop analogy, though often times when a cop does stand up for his fellow officer, it's usually only to publicly save face, behind closed doors is different. I somehow don't see that happening here.

• Members

I HEREBY PETITION FOR JUSTCRASH's REMOVAL OF MODERATOR PRIVILEDGES

I think Z-X (or was it Burdi??) discovered what actually happens when you hit the button to report a mod. :facepalm:

I would like to make another remark or two, but I have this sneaky feeling we're being watched and there will be other bannings before this scene fully plays out. :cop:

I was only loosely skimming most of it, so if someone can answer a question for me I'd appreciate it...

Who is the actual mod of that forum? I saw a few references to Rimjob (you know, that ficitious person I like to talk about that is in no way related to the real mod over there ;)) saying something to the extent that he doesn't know why he goes in there, and something about Justcrash stepping in as well where he realyl doesn't belong. (Not meant as a slight against him, I really want to know who is supposed to be modding what, and who is stepping in on forums they have no right too)

Also... a mod can read our PM's? :eek:

I'm learning a whole lot about this place that is suddenly making me feel a little uneasy.

• Members

I think Z-X (or was it Burdi??) discovered what
actually
happens when you hit the button to report a mod.
:facepalm:

I would like to make another remark or two, but I have this sneaky feeling we're being watched and there will be other bannings before this scene fully plays out.
:cop:

If some jerk mod wants to ban us for us calling him out on his jerkness, then he's more than welcome to. I would just as soon get more things done at work (:D) and not deal with someone powertripping on the internet. :rolleyes:

Archived