Debunk: 'The Great Global Warming Swindle' is a swindle.

philthygeezer

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It science is done! Nukes are good, I have a whole
cornucopia
of scientists with big degrees and grants from the government that say so! Now let's move on to air powered vs. electric powered cars!
:mad:

:D

I'd be very happy to run my truck on CNG.
Unfortunately, the conversion cost is ridiculous in the USA due to stupid EPA licensing requirements.:mad:

• Members
That's all you been trying to do? So many words for such a simple statement. :poke:

But seriously, France is using 4th generation technology? Are they keeping that a secret? Because I don't see it.
:idk:

In the nuclear industry, a PBMR (pebble bed modular reactor) is referred to as 4th generation tech.

They have a lot of cool properties: low startup costs, and most importantly - the core is self-regulating: no control mechanism needed.

• Members

In the nuclear industry, a PBMR (pebble bed modular reactor) is referred to as 4th generation tech.

They have a lot of cool properties: low startup costs, and most importantly - the core is self-regulating: no control mechanism needed.

Well, there goes that option. With no control mechanism to take over to take over, the Obama administration surely won't be interested. :(

:D

Archived