Census Bureau cut ties with ACORN

der oxenrig

• CMS Author

What..they just sign people up to vote, don't they?

:D

And being selective about who you sign up can affect a vote.

I saw this first hand at West Chester University. The Democrat Club was allowed to set up multiple tables just about anywhere they wanted, to offer voter registration. The Republican Club was allowed ONE table, and was told it could be in a hallway adjacent to a common area...not in it.

The real WIN was that my daughter saw registration forms in a garbage can. All were for kids who either had no party choice, or Republican.

A few thousand young adults registered at West Chester last election. Think that can't sway a local, state or even the POTUS election?

• Members

I saw this first hand at West Chester University. The Democrat Club was allowed to set up multiple tables just about anywhere they wanted, to offer voter registration. The Republican Club was allowed ONE table, and was told it could be in a hallway adjacent to a common area...not in it.

The real WIN was that my daughter saw registration forms in a garbage can. All were for kids who either had no party choice, or Republican.

A few thousand young adults registered at West Chester last election. Think that can't sway a local, state or even the POTUS election?

Acorn just realizes that elections are too imortant to remain unbiased about. Hell, they are too important to just leave up to the ignorant unwashed masses! :mad:

• Members

What..they just sign people up to vote, don't they?

:D

Yes. Living or dead. Legal residents or non. Paid or unpaid. All are equal opportunity voters.

(In the last big election here, some 5000 semi-dead zombies in New Orleans alone climbed out of their graves to vote for Mary Landrieu. Judge wouldn't throw it out.)

• Members

Isn't destruction of or misrouting of voter registrations a felony?:mad::mad::mad:

Where are the Feds when you need them?

Yeah, fox guarding chicken coop...

ACORN is long overdue for prosecution under the RICO Act (Racketeering, Influenced, and Corrupt Organizations).

They definitely should be banned from receiving public funds, forced to return all public funds received, and their tax exempt status must be revoked retroactively to the date of their formation.

This could be a great education for all their contributors.;)

• Members

Yes. Living or dead. Legal residents or non. Paid or unpaid. All are equal opportunity voters.

(In the last big election here, some 5000 semi-dead zombies in New Orleans alone climbed out of their graves to vote for Mary Landrieu. Judge wouldn't throw it out.)

And some have the nerve to scoff at people like me who are preparing for the GZA (Great Zombie Apocalypse). :rolleyes:

• Members

Don't they also rise folks from the dead to vote? Every November?

That's a public service.

Archived