Who do you want to see run for President in 2012?

der oxenrig

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chelsea Clinton. Or Paris Hilton. Or some reality TV "star".

Does it really matter anymore? You can put a monkey in the Oval Office and the government will run on autopilot until the next election. That's the beauty of four year terms.

• Members

Nah, Paul wants to do away with the Dept of Education and is against abortion and gay rights. Those are pretty big strikes against in my book.

Yep. Those are the only reasons I didn't vote for him.

As for who I'd like to see nominated, I'll see what Obama does the next three years before I make my decision.

• Members

That whiny emo pussyboy?

:p

"Always some white boy gotta invoke the holy trilogy. Bust this: Those movies are about how the white man keeps the brother man down, even in a galaxy far, far away. Check this {censored}: You got cracker farm boy Luke Skywalker, Nazi poster boy, blond hair, blue eyes. And then you got Darth Vader, the blackest brother in the galaxy, Nubian god! Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good {censored}. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the {censored}in' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the {censored} do you call that? Gentrification! They gon' drive out the black element to make the galaxy quote, unquote, safe for white folks. And Jedi's the most insulting installment! Because Vader's beautiful black visage is sullied when he pulls off his mask to reveal a feeble, crusty, old white man! They tryin' to tell us that deep inside we all wants to be white!" - Hooper X

Hooper+X.JPG

• Members
Someone who doesn't like war.

Someone who wants a small federal government.

Someone who is for a National Sales Tax and doing away with the IRS and income tax.

Someone who will do away with the Patriot Act.

Someone who will not concern themselves with abortion or stem cell research and will let the medical community handle it as they see fit.

Someone who actually believes in and upholds an explicit separation of church and state.

Someone who will uphold the 2nd amendment.

Someone who will execute and/or incarcerate violent criminals with no chance of parole.

Someone who is for the decriminalization of illegal drugs.

Someone who will impose stiff punishment on companies that employ illegals.

If this person exists, I predict they'll get about 1 vote.

well, if you vote for them , then that will be 2 votes @ least because this is a good list!:thu:

+1

Archived