Just Got Fired (RANT +5)

RevMachineBass

• Members

It's amazing to me that you would write something like this in an attempt to bring us down. It's pretty simple really, you were let go because of schedules plain and simple. I didn't see you complaining when you were getting paid, Or when some of us were buying all the gear for the band, or taking vacation to make it to practice or actually know the songs upon arrival to practice. So before you start bad mouthiing us, I would suggest that you put all the facts on the table. This is high school non-sense plain and simple.

LD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
It's amazing to me that you would write something like this in an attempt to bring us down. It's pretty simple really, you were let go because of schedules plain and simple. I didn't see you complaining when you were getting paid, Or when some of us were buying all the gear for the band, or taking vacation to make it to practice or actually know the songs upon arrival to practice. So before you start bad mouthiing us, I would suggest that you put all the facts on the table. This is high school non-sense plain and simple.

LD

Cool story, bro.

Did you really fire someone using email? :confused:

• Members

LD

And you think that this will make yourself look better? C'mon dude, via email? Especially given the fact that you're claiming that it's not personal, why not at least give the dude a bit of respect by picking up the cell?

• Members

And you think that this will make yourself look better? C'mon dude, via email? Especially given the fact that you're claiming that it's not personal, why not at least give the dude a bit of respect by picking up the cell?

Nothing says "I am not man enough to look you in the eye and calmly speak my mind" than that email.

• Members
Well, if you have to get dumped by e-mail, it was a very nice, polite e-mail... :poke:

True, true. And the OP was going to quit anyway. And now he's got sour grapes. And wondering about the legality of putting cover songs on myspace. :rolleyes:

There are no weiners, here.

• Members
Could I just say before this goes any further... do not make abusive remarks towards or about others. It's simple.

This isn't directed at any one particular person, but at all.

Dammit, I was two posts away from getting bbl to call me a weiner, until YOU showed up... :mad:

• Members

LD

Thread-I_like_where_this_thread_is_.jpg

• Members
CopyofIMG_0378-1.jpg

Pretty sweet take on the ubiquitous train tracks shot. This time, it's the lone, dark highway. Just as dangerous and mysterious.
:eek:

Who forgot to tell the 2nd guy from the right to put on his 'Mean Band Member' face? I mean with that kind of poor marketing skills, how do they expect to get booked?

• Members

Who forgot to tell the 2nd guy from the right to put on his 'Mean Band Member' face?

and bonus question :

why are bands always in such bad moods when they are getting their picture taken?

i mean, the reality of it is that they probably just ate a sandwich,played dress up and got to ride around listening to black sabbath while the photographer looked for "the perfect rock band picture spot".sounds like a good time to me....

• Members

Who forgot to tell the 2nd guy from the right to put on his 'Mean Band Member' face? I mean with that kind of poor marketing skills, how do they expect to get booked?

One guy smiling + 4 guys frowning = one guy ripped a stink bomb

Archived