Just Got Fired (RANT +5)

RevMachineBass

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hey does anyone know if these guys can be sued for recording these songs without permission and posting them on their MySpace page?

Dude, just move on. If they were so crap, why did you ever bother in the first place? Regardless, there is nothing to "sue" for anyways. That just petty and trivial, especially when there is no money involved and no one really cares about this band.

By the way, no offense, but the "I was going to quit" tag is a bit tired. Everyone in a small-time band who gets fired says it.

Lesson is, only play in bands where everyone gets along and has fun. If no fun, it is destined to fail.

Move on and forget it.

• Moderators

It's amazing to me that you would write something like this in an attempt to bring us down. It's pretty simple really, you were let go because of schedules plain and simple. I didn't see you complaining when you were getting paid, Or when some of us were buying all the gear for the band, or taking vacation to make it to practice or actually know the songs upon arrival to practice. So before you start bad mouthiing us, I would suggest that you put all the facts on the table. This is high school non-sense plain and simple.

LD

Meh. He was venting with his buddies because it sucks to get fired. For what it's worth, I thought the email was well intentioned.

• Members

It's amazing to me that you would write something like this in an attempt to bring us down. It's pretty simple really, you were let go because of schedules plain and simple. I didn't see you complaining when you were getting paid, Or when some of us were buying all the gear for the band, or taking vacation to make it to practice or actually know the songs upon arrival to practice. So before you start bad mouthiing us, I would suggest that you put all the facts on the table. This is high school non-sense plain and simple.

LD

If you guys have issues, discuss them elsewhere.

Archived