The death of a perfectly good bass (video content)

solderjunkie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
The loser who got too famous for his own good, then chewed on a shotgun???

You mean he made smashing guitars famous?
:facepalm:

No, he was that guy that got really famous, wrote a bunch of songs that everyone knows, "chewed on a shotgun" as you put it, and became a legend.

But hey, you smash instruments and are too good of a musician to put on a show, so you have that going for you.

• Members
Nothing says unabashed rock and roll like standing still, using music stands and offering to play an encore after destroying instruments. It was also a nice touch that you had to leave the stage for the destruction. Was that on recommendation of venue ownership? Way to go!

:facepalm:

:lol:

• Members

I wonder why he left? He's such a wealth of knowledge. I hope he comes back soon. I look forward his commentary on the relationships that other forumites have with their parents.

Also, I wonder if he has any information about what other's diets consist of. I wonder if he can guess what you eat bags of?

:snax:

• Members
Yes, but do they do it to the sound of music?

Yes. They had some truly awful Euro-turbo-funk blasting out of the PA system.

I took these pics on my '98-'99 European Vacation in Bosnia. We were part of a multinational division, including the Russian 6th Separate Airborne Brigade, which had a Spetznaz (Russian Special Forces) squadron attached to it.

SOF troops are a bit nuts to begin with, but these guys took it to a new level. :D

Archived