The death of a perfectly good bass (video content)

solderjunkie

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I smashed my bass because I was drunk as {censored}, and sone dude was arguing with me that New Orleans was not the birthplace of Jazz. I had heard enough of his bull{censored}, so I smashed a bass.

SoggyJunk had this 'feat of rock' planned out for over a month, and the execution was not very rock. Yes, it makes me chuckle.

• Moderators

I smashed my bass because I was drunk as {censored}, and sone dude was arguing with me that New Orleans was not the birthplace of Jazz. I had heard enough of his bull{censored}, so I smashed a bass.

SoggyJunk had this 'feat of rock' planned out for over a month, and the execution was not very rock. Yes, it makes me chuckle.

Unless you and SolderJunkie have some inside joke I've missed or are both making fun of each other with no ill will, it's not cool to be twisting his name up. :cop:

edit: I now see the universal sign for "let's pretend to hate each other" above (i.e., eat a bag of dicks). Got it. :lol:

• Members
I don't recall anyone telling you to eat a bag of dicks!
:cop:

Try it on a saturday 'bout four o'clock in the mornin', or even a monday, at midnight, when there's just a few of them severely ignint white folks doin' the peppermint twist (for real)

In a black sack dress, (with nine-inch heels), and then a guy with a blue mohawk come in, in serious leather...

(and all the rest of whom for which to when-so-never of partially indeterminate biochemical degradation seek 'the path' to the sudsy yellow nozzle of their foaming nocturnal parametric-digital whole
Wheat/inter-faith geo-thermal terpsichorean ejectamenta)

In serious leather!

in serious chains!

'n den dey works de wall! dey works de floor! dey works de pipe! 'n dey works de wall some more!

In serious leather! serious chains! serious clothing!

• Members
Understand-Darth_Vader.jpg

Try it on a saturday 'bout four o'clock in the mornin', or even a monday, at midnight, when there's just a few of them severely ignint white folks doin' the peppermint twist (for real)

In a black sack dress, (with nine-inch heels), and then a guy with a blue mohawk come in, in serious leather...

(and all the rest of whom for which to when-so-never of partially indeterminate biochemical degradation seek 'the path' to the sudsy yellow nozzle of their foaming nocturnal parametric-digital whole

Wheat/inter-faith geo-thermal terpsichorean ejectamenta)

In serious leather!

in serious chains!

'n den dey works de wall! dey works de floor! dey works de pipe! 'n dey works de wall some more!

In serious leather! serious chains! serious clothing!

Archived