Lug's new Manly Man bass!

lug

• Members

Looks purdy. Clips?

Wait...
:freak:

I actually recorded one last night with my Droid and quickly realized that beer and my talent level actually feed off each other to form a Senergy of Suck. I wouldn't subject the world to that unless the world made me really really angry.

It's a 32" scale Rondo SX left-handed bass for about $100 dollars. How could I resist? :eek:

• Members

I actually recorded one last night with my Droid and quickly realized that beer and my talent level actually feed off each other to form a Senergy of Suck. I wouldn't subject the world to that unless the world made me really really angry.

It's a 32" scale Rondo SX left-handed bass for about $100 dollars. How could I resist?
:eek:

Hard not to visualize you cued up plugged into an R2D2 I/O with your purple bass and C3P0 behind the mixing board telling you the odds of your suck actually opening up a black hole.

:)

• Members

Hard not to visualize you cued up plugged into an R2D2 I/O with your purple bass and C3P0 behind the mixing board telling you the odds of your suck actually opening up a black hole.

OK, you can be in the He-man Manly All Man Man Band too.

• Members

I was thinking more along the lines of Vincent.

vincent.jpg

• Members

Dustin, Lug...

I told my wife that if she bought me a "discontinued and dramatically marked down" Daisy bass (one was yellow, one was pink) that I would seriously play it onstage for several months.

:cry:

I'm ordering something from Skip instead...not what I really WANTED, but a Knuckle bass should be a good "substitute" for the Daisy.

Archived