NBD: $$ Style

mlwarriner

• Members

Get that frown out of here, it's a NBD thread.
:mad:

indeed.

yes, this bass is in addition to the project bass formerly known as my punkbass, but now (thanks to burdizzos) known as "the bass upon which i stuck a bunch of punk stickers but no stickers of my own band because i think it's douchey"

:D:D

• Members

^ Yeah I heard a rumor that Warwick was like pulling out of GC or something.

Yup, when Warwick raised their prices there were a lot of places that dropped them completely and blew them out. If I could find a nice Thumb for 9 bills new I'd probably have to think about it:D

Dan

• Members

Yup, when Warwick raised their prices there were a lot of places that dropped them completely and blew them out. If I could find a nice Thumb for 9 bills new I'd probably have to think about it:D

Dan

Warwick's are nice but I wouldn't pay the price for most of them. Not a lot of value but again if you are a lifetime musician and Warwicks do it for you price won't stop ya.

• Members

When I play with my fingers I rest my thumb on the front pickup. In this case, my fingers hit the back pickup. With a pick, I generally play toward the middle of the two pickups but there's not much space there and I hit the pickups with the pick sometimes. It's not constant or anything... Just a bit of a nuisance. Prob should just shore up my technique but 20 years of a bad habit is hard to break.

Archived