Finishing School....

BottomHeavyKate

• Members

not even close.

I just called them (I'm bored). The diploma issues from the College of Business at University of Illinois at Chicago.

Ha!

Thanks!

I'm going to call the Springfield one as well - they offer an online program. Either way - I think I've found a good path.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I'll have to check because I see another Online BBA degree completion program from the University of Illinois at Springfield.....

Is the Univeristy of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) not the University of Illinois?

As catphish mentioned, they are all part of the same system, but when people think of the U of I, they think of the member school of the Big Ten, which is the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. That's the flagship state university. UIC would carry more weight that the U of I-Springfield. IIRC, that used to be Sangamon State University, which had a satellite office/location here in P-town at the local juco.

Here's the wiki on the University system.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/University_of_Illinois_system

• Members

As catphish mentioned, they are all part of the same system, but when people think of the U of I, they think of the member school of the Big Ten, which is the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. That's the flagship state university. UIC would carry more weight that the U of I-Springfield. IIRC, that used to be Sangamon State University, which had a satellite office/location here in P-town at the local juco.

Here's the wiki on the University system.....

Thank you sir!

• Moderators

Thank you sir!

You're welcome. I didn't know this about UIS....

As a Master's University, UIS is a Tier 1 university according to U.S. News and World Report. It is ranked as the 4th best public university in the Midwest. Furthermore, UIS students graduate with the 3rd least debt load of all universities in the Midwest category.

Archived