HCBF member that is most different IRL from their online persona.

ec437

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I actually think everyone is different in person than how we perceive them online. More often than not people we think we couldn't stand based on what we see in print end up being just fine to hang out with. On the other hand, sometimes people you get along with online end up being annoying in person.

Thankfully those have been rare but not completely absent. Not naming any names. :poke:

There is not one person here (or anywhere else for that matter) that I would have a problem at least giving a chance to meet IRL. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.
:wave:
Even people that I may disagree with just about everything else on, offline it seems to not matter as much. If at all.

Even *shudder* Thrustin. Can't stand most of the posts, but since it's a lot harder to say "LOOK AT ME!" without typing I imagine it wouldn't be quite the same.

Or maybe it would...ack.

I got nuthin.

Oh I see how it is... See if I give you any sloppy drunk makeouts next time we meet. :mad:

• Members

Renfield was way taller and quieter than I remembered or pictured him.

Morecowbell was way better looking than I expected.

Derek(52..bunch of numbers) is exactly like he is online. lol.

I've met others, but I can't remember if they're from this forum or not. ...

• Members

This was the first impression I got of Svi and SARios:
Chicago.jpg

Hanging out with Svi is great because she reminds me so much of my sister, who I haven't seen in almost 3 years. She talks mad {censored} IRL. SARios is super chill and a really funny guy.

I've met a TON of people from the forum, the Chicago contingent is 100% good people. Catphish is the most different IRL than online I'd say, out of that crew. FailBoatCaptain was the same IRL to the T, but she doesn't like me anymore.:D
C7

Archived