HCBF member that is most different IRL from their online persona.

ec437

• Members

Wha???

You oughta come back out to Chicago bitch!
:mad:
I wanna drink with yous
:cry:

Chicago + HCBF was a scary combination for me. I haven't been that drunk in years; I don't think I can handle you guys! Besides, I doubt Svi wants to clean up glass from her back yard. :D

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've only met a few myself, so can't really say. Eve was just as expected (a good thing) and I also met Derek5279 or whatever it was, he hasn't come around here much since then. He was nice, if a bit shy and quiet, I think I intimidated him some, so he just nodded and smiled a lot. :D

I can't wait to meet the Bleepo's this summer, that should be cool.

I'm betting that most that meet me would be shocked to learn how normal and human-like I really am. :lol:

• Members
STFF was super nice - I didn't get to see much of him though.

What? The 10 seconds (maybe) we spent together wasn't enough to get to know me? :cry: You'll get another chance next week.

I think bassius is different IRL. He is really short, and not as much of an attention whore. He is way better at playing the bass IRL than online though.

• Members
What? The 10 seconds (maybe) we spent together wasn't enough to get to know me?
:cry:
You'll get another chance next week.

I think bassius is different IRL. He is really short, and not as much of an attention whore. He is way better at playing the bass IRL than online though.

I saw him once via web cam.... I wish I had more time for lessons from him.

• Members

I don't have an M9?

My M13 video not really the best judge, it was very hard to talk with my hoodie zipped up. :facepalm::lol: I guess the parts where it's looking at the pedal board would be somewhat accurate. :idk:

• Members
I don't have an M9?

My M13 video not really the best judge, it was very hard to talk with my hoodie zipped up.
:facepalm::lol:
I guess the parts where it's looking at the pedal board would be somewhat accurate.
:idk:

M13, sorry. It still sounded nothing like I thought it would, through a hood or not.

Not meant bad at all, just simply different than I thought it was, no more.

• Members

I actually think everyone is different in person than how we perceive them online. More often than not people we think we couldn't stand based on what we see in print end up being just fine to hang out with. On the other hand, sometimes people you get along with online end up being annoying in person.

Thankfully those have been rare but not completely absent. Not naming any names. :poke:

There is not one person here (or anywhere else for that matter) that I would have a problem at least giving a chance to meet IRL. Innocent until proven guilty and all that. :wave: Even people that I may disagree with just about everything else on, offline it seems to not matter as much. If at all.

Even *shudder* Thrustin. Can't stand most of the posts, but since it's a lot harder to say "LOOK AT ME!" without typing I imagine it wouldn't be quite the same.

Or maybe it would...ack.

I got nuthin.

• Members
I actually think everyone is different in person than how we perceive them online. More often than not people we think we couldn't stand based on what we see in print end up being just fine to hang out with. On the other hand, sometimes people you get along with online end up being annoying in person.

Thankfully those have been rare but not completely absent. Not naming any names. :poke:

There is not one person here (or anywhere else for that matter) that I would have a problem at least giving a chance to meet IRL. Innocent until proven guilty and all that.
:wave:

Aw, come on.

Not fair!

Archived