I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

Whoa, lots of activity in this thread today.

And. GL, Zamfir thumb.gif

Thanks. None of the bodies warming chairs in the "management office" downstairs have the authority to negotiate rent. That belongs to the "corporate headquarters." facepalm.gif

I think I need to write them an e-mail, rather than have some clueless twenty-something relay the "oh, by the way" without a full sense of the inconveniences they've dished out for 10+ months.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

View Post

Ebassist is down for me. Not getting there at work and can't get there from my phone, either. I was hoping it wasn't just me having problems with both work and Verizon at the same time.

Did you get runoff, too?!?! tongue.gif

• Members

View Post

What happened? frown.gif

I don't want to bash another forum, but I made the personal decision to leave EB over the narrow minded group think, stereotyping, and hateful bashing of anyone who does not think or believe exactly like the clique. (Mostly in the Chik-fil-A thread.) Got tired of the intolerance and left. It was no longer a discussion, just a bandwagon hate session. No biggie. Now I hang out here with the tumbleweeds and Thudmaker. smile.gif