I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

eek.gif

Look who decided to pop in! biggrin.gif

How ya been?

howdy howdy howdy =)

well keepin busy for sure... SUCKS to have the board blocked at work cuz at home i am rarely online anymore =/

Caught some of Jx3's gig here atthe Ex on Saturday.. some mean sounds coming from them hehe but sounded good =)

• Members

Once again I'm having trouble with HCBF - super-slow load times, posts not showing up, telling me I can't post more than once in a twenty second period when I haven't posted in over a couple of minutes... Dammit! I'm leaving again and I'll check back later, but this is really starting to piss me off!!!mad.gif

• Members

Originally posted by Bonoman

Once again I'm having trouble with HCBF - super-slow load times, posts not showing up, telling me I can't post more than once in a twenty second period when I haven't posted in over a couple of minutes... Dammit! I'm leaving again and I'll check back later, but this is really starting to piss me off!!!mad.gif

HC is definitely fickle frown.gif

• Members

Welp, off to a job interview. Already had two phone interviews. One with the manager and another with the tech lead. This should go pretty well. It's right up my alley on what I've been doing.

Not sure how good the drive'll be if I get the job but Mapquest is showing a 12 mile each way drop in mileage. That's a damn nice drop considering I'm doing about 42 each way right now frown.gif

The hours are 7:30-4:00 which is what I'm doing already. No need to ask for those hours biggrin.gif

And I finally have a phone interview at WB! biggrin.gif It's only been about 6 or 7 weeks going now. Damn, they're slow! Still, I'm already feeling that short-timers disease even though nothing's locked in. Just time for a change. Of course, I'm gonna be swamped this weekend with work. Oh well.

• Members

Originally posted by The Aardvark

What's Bigfoot doing to Nessie?!?! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

looks more like son of kong...with a dong...

could be nuptials are forthcoming in the glen..

shenanigans till morning and any sheep is game...

bring you own wellies and dont get kilt in the rushbiggrin.gif

cameldscf50720ch.jpg

confused.gif

• Members

Rock on, niomo! Congrats on the interviews! Make sure you insert a line on the new gig's HR server that provides me with a biweekly paycheck. biggrin.gif

Speaking of garbage, today I dumped off application #60 since June 2004. mad.gif

I've descended to the point where I don't mind answering mail for U.S. senators if I can also write a memo every now and then. frown.gif

Then again, it might be a cool gig, so maybe I shouldn't diss it. Even wrote a pretty good cover letter, I think. smile.gif

Edit: I've also learned that resumes have to be tailored to every job, and I've got my former 3.5 page CV down to 2.5 pages. cool.gif