I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

don't hold back...

cause you woke up in the mornin, with the mission to to move, so I make it harder...

don't hold back...

if you think about it, so many people do, be cool man, look smarter....

don't hold back...

and you shouldnt even care, bout those losers in the air, and their crooked stares...

don't hold back...

cause there's a party over here, so you might as well be here, where the people care...

don't hold back...

--

the world, is holdin back...

the time has come to...

the time has come to...

the time has come to...

galvanize!

c'mon, c'mon c'mon....

--

dont hold back...

if you think about it too much, you may stumble, trip up, fall on your face...

dont hold back...

you think its time you get up, crunch time, like a sit up, come on keep pace...

dont hold back...

put apprehension on the back burner, let it sit, dont even get it lit...

dont hold back...

get involved with the jam, don't be a prick, hot chick, be a dick....

dont hold back...

--

the time has come to...

the time has come to...

the time has come to...

galvanize!

c'mon, c'mon c'mon....

--

world, the time has come to...

push the button...

push the button...

push the button...

world, my finger, is on the button...

my finger, is on the button...

my finger, is on the button...

push the button...

the time has come to...

galvanize!

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

Yeah. frown.gif We've all had better days. So how does your day/week/year/last couple of years sucked?
My week is sucking because my grandfather died and basically screwed and lied to all his kids regarding his will and is basically playing them off each other even from the grave. He was always a controlling and manipulative person, but what he's done to his kids - my dad in particular - is just horrendous. And the worst part is that since my dad is in Florida he has left it to me to deal with his insane siblings and to try to come to some sort of an agreement with them, which will never happen since they're all hurt and upset too, not to mention my uncle is completely mentally unbalanced even when he's not grieving. I'm just exhausted and I don't know what else to do to help my father. I've been on and off the phone with my grandfather's estate lawyer all day trying to get some gleaming of understanding as to why my grandfather did what he did, and the lawyer told me that thigns are really messy, my uncle's mental capacity isn't helping the situation, and his advice to me was to just stay away for a while until the dust settles. My dad, however, is so upset and distraught that I can't stay away until I at least have some sort of plan to help him. It's just a huge {censored}ing mess and I feel like I've got the only dustpan in town.

Why has your week been so bad?

• Members
Originally posted by Bonoman

My week is sucking because my grandfather died and basically screwed and lied to all his kids regarding his will and is basically playing them off each other even from the grave. He was always a controlling and manipulative person, but what he's done to his kids - my dad in particular - is just horrendous. And the worst part is that since my dad is in Florida he has left it to me to deal with his insane siblings and to try to come to some sort of an agreement with them, which will never happen since they're all hurt and upset too, not to mention my uncle is completely mentally unbalanced even when he's not grieving. I'm just exhausted and I don't know what else to do to help my father. I've been on and off the phone with my grandfather's estate lawyer all day trying to get some gleaming of understanding as to why my grandfather did what he did, and the lawyer told me that thigns are really messy, my uncle's mental capacity isn't helping the situation, and his advice to me was to just stay away for a while until the dust settles. My dad, however, is so upset and distraught that I can't stay away until I at least have some sort of plan to help him. It's just a huge {censored}ing mess and I feel like I've got the only dustpan in town.

That really sucks frown.gif I've experienced a couple of family fueds in my family when someone passes. It's never pretty. I'm sorry, man. I hope things get better.

I don't think I'll be doing much complaining about my week even though it seems to be crawling so far.

• Members

Dang man, I feel sorry for you. If makes you feel better some thing sort of like that happen to my parent with my grandmother dieing.frown.gif

Well it's not sort much the week as in the couple of years. My dad worked for himself down were we used to live and we all were happy down there. He was justing too old to do the work he was doing so he found a job up here. So we moved and is was rough because me and my mom had to finish painting the house getting all ready for selling it. Then we moved and I let all my friends behind, whick many/all of them I would take a bullet for. So we moved up here. We have switch rentals two times, we have a lot that we are trying to build on, but things are too busy. I still have no good friends after three years up here. Really none of us do. Things are more stressful then where we used to live. And we haven't taken a vacation in over three years. We're all burnt out. frown.gif Some my week hasn't been as bad as your's, its just the same old same old. Some times things go right, but people never go right. And I would much rather people go right then things. Because things are just things.

I hope we goes well at your end of the thing Jamie. Some times family can be a blessing, but some times it can be a curse. I know because I have some family like that too. Some times you just have to wonder how people can be that cold and heartless. frown.gif

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

Dang man, I feel sorry for you. If makes you feel better some thing sort of like that happen to my parent with my grandmother dieing.frown.gif

Well it's not sort much the week as in the couple of years. My dad worked for himself down were we used to live and we all were happy down there. He was justing too old to do the work he was doing so he found a job up here. So we moved and is was rough because me and my mom had to finish painting the house getting all ready for selling it. Then we moved and I let all my friends behind, whick many/all of them I would take a bullet for. So we moved up here. We have switch rentals two times, we have a lot that we are trying to build on, but things are too busy. I still have no good friends after three years up here. Really none of us do. Things are more stressful then where we used to live. And we haven't taken a vacation in over three years. We're all burnt out. frown.gif Some my week hasn't been as bad as your's, its just the same old same old. Some times things go right, but people never go right. And I would much rather people go right then things. Because things are just things.

I hope we goes well at your end of the thing Jamie. Some times family can be a blessing, but some times it can be a curse. I know because I have some family like that too. Some times you just have to wonder how people can be that cold and heartless. frown.gif
Wow, I can sypathize with what you're going through. When I moved to Florida I didn't have any friends at all for the entire first year I was there, and even the friends I did eventually end up making were never as good as the ones I'd left behind. It sucks. Just keep on keeping on and things will eventually change for the better. It's hard to be patient with this sort of thing, but sometimes patience is all you've got.

• Members

CITY OF BLINDING LIGHTS
VERTIGO
CRY/ELECTRIC CO.
AN CATH DUBH
INTO THE HEART
BEAUTIFUL DAY
NEW YEAR'S DAY
MIRACLE DRUG
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN
LOVE AND PEACE OR ELSE
SUNDAY BLOODY SUNDAY
BULLET THE BLUE SKY
RUNNING TO STAND STILL
ZOO STATION
THE FLY
ELEVATION
PRIDE IN THE NAME OF LOVE
WHERE THE STREETS HAVE NO NAME
ONE
ALL BECAUSE OF YOU
YAHWEH

• Members

My week is sucking because my grandfather died and basically screwed and lied to all his kids regarding his will ...
my condolences on your grandfather's passing and all the troubles he's since left behind.

nothing will {censored} up a family quicker than stuff to divvy up.

good luck.

• Members
Originally posted by frunobulax

my condolences on your grandfather's passing and all the troubles he's since left behind.

nothing will {censored} up a family quicker than stuff to divvy up.

good luck.
Thanks. It's so sad that this is what my grandfather's life means in the end. He wasn't the nicest guy on Earth, and he was extremely judgemental and bitter, but he also shared a lot of love, he gave his kids every opportunity, and he was full of knowledge and good advice. None of that matters any more, though, because it all comes down to his money and how much of it they feel they deserve. I just feel horrible for my dad because my grandfather split the percentages between his kids thusly:

My dad's older brother: 30%
My dad's younger brother: 30%
My dad's little sister: 30%
My dad: 10%

My dad wasn't a good Jew and he raised my sister and I to think for ourselves and speak our opinions when we disagree with something (so, he's basically the polar opposite of my grandfather). He gets the smallest amount because we're not religious Jews and never pretended to be just for the old man's edification, whereas my uncles both pretended and look what happens. They're no more religious than I am, they just chose to lie about it and I guess the lies pay off more than the heart of an honest man like my father.

• Members

Wow, I can sypathize with what you're going through. When I moved to Florida I didn't have any friends at all for the entire first year I was there, and even the friends I did eventually end up making were never as good as the ones I'd left behind. It sucks. Just keep on keeping on and things will eventually change for the better. It's hard to be patient with this sort of thing, but sometimes patience is all you've got.
I know, thats what I'm doing. I know about the patience thing too, I'm good at waiting for stuff.biggrin.giffrown.gif

• Members
Originally posted by niomosy
Right at 2:00pm I call in to the conference call. "Your conference will begin momentarily" the auto-message tells me. Great. That means the host of the call hasn't joined yet. 2:05, still nothing. Sometimes I wonder why I bother rolleyes.gif
Dirt bag is what I say.