I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

A Google approach to email.

Gmail is an experiment in a new kind of webmail, built on the idea that you should never have to delete mail and you should always be able to find the message you want. The key features are:

Search, don't sort.

Use Google search to find the exact message you want, no matter when it was sent or received.

Don't throw anything away.

1000 megabytes of free storage so you'll never need to delete another message.

Keep it all in context.

Each message is grouped with all its replies and displayed as a conversation.

No pop-up ads. No untargeted banners.

You see only relevant text ads and links to related web pages of interest.

cool.gif

bumo dumpo

• Members

Originally posted by Bonoman

Hey guys, sorry for my sudden and unexplained disappearance. My grandfather died and my week went to {censored}.frown.gif

sorry to hear about that. My grandfather died on thursday and my week has been pretty messed up too.

• Members

Originally posted by B-Bottom

sorry to hear about that. My grandfather died on thursday and my week has been pretty messed up too.

Sorry to hear it, brother. I hope your week didn't involve as much stupid family drama as mine. I find people can really ruin a good death.

• Members

Originally posted by el_duderino676

I just got Vai's new album yesterday, and it rocks

Hmmm, I may have to look into that. The only ones I have are Passion and Warfare and Flexible. His songs after that never really meshed with me too well. How's this one in comparison?

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

Hmmm, I may have to look into that. The only ones I have are Passion and Warfare and Flexible. His songs after that never really meshed with me too well. How's this one in comparison?

I haven't heard Flexable, but in comparison to P&W, the nwe one is way different, its kinda hard to explain. One of the tracks is a live piece of him with the Metropole Orchestra, another is a song styled sorta like Frank off of the Ultra Zone, and overall, I like the album.