I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members
Originally posted by mxpxfan

Tell that to my parents. tongue.gif
Dear Mr. and Mrs. mxpxfan,

it has come to my attention that your son mxpxfan has shown a considerable act of cowardice on our on-line community "Harmony Central Bass Forum". The act of cowardice I am referring to entails the refusal to play his "Fender" musical instrument at 4 a.m., an instrument which quality I openly doubted, whereupon your son mxpxfan refused to verify its quality there and then.

I would like to inform you that it is my intention to henceforth designate your son as a "chicken", and that I plan to use the aforementioned designation in those situations where I see fit.

Yours sincerely,
Rippin' Robin

• Members
Originally posted by Zamfir

Look, you. mad.gif

Anyway, that particular word is not Zamfir-approved. So of course it is a big spelling hemorrhoid on the butt of language...

biggrin.gif
What, you don't like this one?

tongue.gif

zamfy_mattress.jpg

As for U2, it's kinda funny that you mention "Beautiful Day" as that was a song that had caused me to give up all hope on them until I heard a few things off this one (even through the 90's I'd held out some small bit of hope).

The 80's was definitely their strongest time, though, I agree.