I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Giddry

View Post

But Giddry's back! How can it be boring...hello? Anyone? Dang. I'm boring. Anyway, this is how I'm doing (since you asked)

krst_col_facng.jpg...that pretty much sums up

Man, it's taken me way more years and a lot of beers to get that look.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

In six weeks time I will be on a flight home from Vegas and I will be married. This is a strange thought for me, and I don't mean the flying part... eek.gif

Bonoman married?

That rumbling and shaking you just felt was not turbulent air, but the universe shuddering to a halt. wink.gif

Congrats, sir! If you're sure, you're sure. Enjoy Vegas, and the new life together!

P.S. Americans over here have to get a notarized statement (and usually get it from us) that they have never been married. Every time I see one, I adopt my tongue-in-cheek routine, shake my head in exhausted pretend-disappointment, and mutter things like "We tried to warn you...you realize marriage means legal and financial headaches...we just can't encourage this...but, if you're convinced this is remotely wise..."

biggrin.gif

Granted, I only do that a little bit. Because it makes for comic fun.

• Members

I'm getting furloughed Friday due to budget cuts.

Everyone is taking a day off from work without pay.

Right at the end of our school year, when I need to report grades, help mothball two class rooms as we shut down programs, and I start taking over some admin duties (part-time vice principal).

mad.gif

idea.gif

I still have a job. Mrs. T is off for a week with VW USA in Ohio, so the dog and I have the house to ourselves for a Guy Weekend. The Thumperbird is supposed to be done Friday.

So, yeah.

smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

I'm getting furloughed Friday due to budget cuts.

Everyone is taking a day off from work without pay.

Right at the end of our school year, when I need to report grades, help mothball two class rooms as we shut down programs, and I start taking over some admin duties (part-time vice principal).

mad.gif

idea.gif

I still have a job. Mrs. T is off for a week with VW USA in Ohio, so the dog and I have the house to ourselves for a Guy Weekend. The Thumperbird is supposed to be done Friday.

So, yeah.

smile.gif

frown.gif

Well, as long as you still have a job, I suppose it's tolerable...but still. mad.gif

What is the Thumperbird? confused.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Hearafter

View Post

He cried a lot at first, but he's back to his high-energy self now. Children's Motrin FTW! thumb.gif

{censored} motrin, give him a beer and tell him to man up. Life's {censored} and then you die, the only purpose in life is to drink beer and {censored} std ridden prostitutes.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by oldivor

View Post

{censored} motrin, give him a beer and tell him to man up. Life's {censored} and then you die, the only purpose in life is to drink beer and {censored} std ridden prostitutes.

Oldie, you are Mr. "Up With People". wave.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Dan450

View Post

If you can read this, go out and get Seu Jorge's soundtrack to The Life Aquatic.

Best. Soundtrack. Ever.

I highly doubt it's the best soundtrack ever. The Touhou ones are by far the best I've ever heard.

• Members

-office drama had fallen upon me

-I gots new gear, but no cable to connect from my camera to my comp

-I cannot, for the life of me, understand law. I've been studying business law for the passed month, and nothing has set in. I cannot understand how Kindness and other lawyers do it. Why the fudge do I need to know about holders in due course?

-I had mexican food today cool.gif