I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Zamfir

View Post

After years of skimping on presents due to income-challenged circumstances, I bought the spousal unit a GPS system for the car.

Fockers is expensive. mad.gif

I'm really wanting to get a nav system on the next car I get, particularly since the wifey wants to drive it as well wink.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper

View Post

I just had lunch at Hae Rim Korean restaurant in Beaverton. thumb.gif

Probably not the best thing to mention in a discussion about sex... biggrin.gif

"Now Ward...don't you think you were a little too hard on the Beav last night?"

I passed by a Little Beaver something or other in West Virginia today.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bonoman

View Post

How do you console a friend who has just been duped for the tenth time in three years by the same girl? Apparently, "Don't go back again," wasn't what he wanted to hear.rolleyes.gif

The truth hurts sometimes freak.gif

• Members

View Post

Good feeling: Walking out of a job interview with them saying, "You're a good fit." =)

That's always a good feeling. Congrats! thumb.gif

Last time I had that, though, the thing went from a perm position, to contract-to-hire (which is usually a bogus term), to just a contract. Sucked. I hope yours works out better smile.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by niomosy

View Post

That's always a good feeling. Congrats! thumb.gif

Last time I had that, though, the thing went from a perm position, to contract-to-hire (which is usually a bogus term), to just a contract. Sucked. I hope yours works out better smile.gif

Me too.smile.gif

• Members

View Post

How do you console a friend who has just been duped for the tenth time in three years by the same girl? Apparently, "Don't go back again," wasn't what he wanted to hear.rolleyes.gif

Ask him how many more times he's going to play Charlie Brown to her Lucy and her {censored}-football.

Then remind him how much other poontang is out there without the bull{censored}.

• Members

I gave Red a diamond ring tonight. It was my grandmother's engagement ring. I gave it to her for our third anniversary. We both decided long ago that we don't believe in marriage, but we are committed to each other so I figured it would be nice for her to wear it. smile.gif

• Members

View Post

I gave Red a diamond ring tonight. It was my grandmother's engagement ring. I gave it to her for our third anniversary. We both decided long ago that we don't believe in marriage, but we are committed to each other so I figured it would be nice for her to wear it. smile.gif

Who is that in your avatar?