I am the Thread Killer

T-40

• Members

Originally posted by oldivor

I'm back

Me, too. I just spent a week in Minnesota with Mrs. Thumper and her clan up at the lake. Caught some sunnies, some walleyes, some bass, coupla northern pike (tossed 'em back), canoed, kayaked, barbecued, drank beer, etc.

Now I gotta go back to work tomorrow. Ah well, at least I like my day job...cool.gif

• Members

Originally posted by bringtherock

Halfway thru the 1.5L beast. I can still see the letters i type so i'm going to keep drinking. smile.gif

A 1.5L? Damn! I killed a 750mL of Cambria Chardonnay last night and ended up with the damndest headache in the morning. Probably didn't help that I was up until 4am or so. At least I plowed through water all night and morning before going to bed. It coulda been worse.

What the hell is it with white wine? I can usually kill a 750mL of red wine easily enough at around 14% alcohol (15+ is pushing it). With white, I drink too much and it nails me good. It was a tasty chard, though. I'd just rather have skipped the whole hangover thing.

Finally ate around 2pm. Mmmmm. Kalbi-tang. (Korean rib soup). Damn good and did well in my stomach.

• Members

Originally posted by Thumper

Me, too. I just spent a week in Minnesota with Mrs. Thumper and her clan up at the lake. Caught some sunnies, some walleyes, some bass, coupla northern pike (tossed 'em back), canoed, kayaked, barbecued, drank beer, etc.

Now I gotta go back to work tomorrow. Ah well, at least I like my day job...cool.gif

Teachers ... rolleyes.giftongue.gif

• Members

thumb.gif

I love fishing myself. I used to go fishing with a friend of mine a ciuple times a week. But after I moved up to NC I never see him. frown.gif

• Members

I like fishing. Or rather as I never catch anything, I like sitting on my ass out in the nature preferably with beer and good company close by...

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

What the hell is it with white wine? I can usually kill a 750mL of red wine easily enough at around 14% alcohol (15+ is pushing it). With white, I drink too much and it nails me good.

More sugar? confused.gif

That's my theory, and I'm sticking to it. mad.gif

• Members

Originally posted by niomosy

That blows! Yeah, the trip almost seems like just a cram-in at this point. Just have them adjust your departure time for free, too tongue.gif No hurricans here to cause you delays for the return flight. Sorry.

Heh heh heh...wish I'd thought of that argument in time. thumb.gifbiggrin.gif

But no, I have to get back to...ugh...school...

Originally posted by Melanie

I imagine he means the blog on his myspace page.

frown.gif

Signing up for Myspace was a bit of a hassle the last I looked. I think it had to do with personal info I didn't really want to give out, and spam opportunities I didn't want to get...